Recruiter at Antenna (Remote)
We’re Antenna, a data and analytics startup that aims to expand knowledge of subscriber behavior so brands can entertain, inspire, and empower the world. We provide industry and competitive benchmarks across key metrics so our customers can know ‘what good looks like’, market intelligence so they can learn how to build a best-in-class business, and insights to inform their strategic decisions making. Antenna is quickly becoming the market standard for subscription analytics. We have defined product/market fit, secured household names as clients, and are in ‘hyper-growth’ mode!
We're looking for a Recruiter to play an instrumental role in growing our team across all functions, including Engineering, Sales, Data Analysts, etc. As Antenna’s Recruiter, you will own and manage recruitment from sourcing to offer, through proven and creative sourcing strategies, diligent time management, and proactive communication.
You will report to the VP, Operations. As a remote empathetic company, Antenna is remote-first and welcomes applicants from anywhere in the United States.
What You’ll Do
- Source and hire the most talented people in the world on an ambitious timeline, to drive Antenna’s growth.
- Proactively source and manage a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Build a recruiting funnel with an understanding of success at each step of the funnel.
- Measure and report on your success against recruiting success metrics.
- Ensure a diverse pipeline of talent for each role, minimizing biases in the recruiting process each step of the way.
- Execute on Antenna’s vision for an engaging and efficient candidate experience.
- Communicate the ambition and vision of Antenna effectively, so that prospects and candidates understand the opportunity and are excited to continue discussion.
- Proactively communicate to establish clear expectations about roles and process.
- Own the full recruitment life cycle from sourcing to offer stage, in consideration of the candidate experience, Antenna’s business needs, and the scope of each role.
- Manage internal stakeholders effectively through the interview process by driving alignment on scope, proactively communicating status, and preemptively answering any Qs.
- Diligently and accurately utilize our ATS (Greenhouse) and other recruitment tools.
- Establish scorecards to assess ‘what good looks like’ for each role
- Screen each candidate on both skills & Antenna values
- Enable a strong foundation of culture, systems, and processes that can scale with our anticipated growth & success.
- Collaborate with the entire talent acquisition team to improve Antenna’s recruitment strategy and approach.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of sourcing experience in high-growth companies, 1+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with hiring for technical departments, like Engineering, Data Science, etc.
- Experience with various sourcing strategies including key word searches
- Deep understanding of the recruiting funnel and how to achieve success at each step
- Proven track record of consistently meeting hiring goals and timelines
- Proven track record of networking and building relationships
- Strong communication and documentation skills (written and verbal)
- Strong concern and attention for details
- Success in and excited by fast-paced environments
- Champion of DE&I best practices
Antenna was founded in 2019 to provide market intelligence to the rapidly changing consumer subscription landscape. Since our inception, we have been on an incredibly rewarding journey, building out our core team & product, securing funding from leading media & technology investors, and building our roster of incredible customers.
We’re continuing to scale rapidly by bringing on the most talented individuals who are similarly passionate about our vision and working at a startup. Come join our small but mighty (and growing) team!
- Work from anywhere in the US
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful stock options
- Full healthcare benefits
- Unlimited PTO + closed last week of December
- 401k plan with no waiting period
- Home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly co-working reimbursement
- Monthly Health & Wellness reimbursement
- Parental Leave policy
- And more!