Recruiter at JupiterOne (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:20 p.m. (CST) on Friday, March 4, 2022
JupiterOne is a fast growing, cyber security company trusted by companies like Hashicorp, Databricks, Marqeta, Divvy, Auth0, and more to secure their digital operations and infrastructure. In less than one year, JupiterOne has earned the trust of Fortune 100 customers and gained more than $49M in funding and support from investors, and advisors like Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Cisco Investments, Splunk Ventures, and more.
Our software helps companies create a contextual knowledge base using graphs and relationships as the single source of truth for an organization's cyber asset operations. We help security, IT, and cloud teams answer the questions that matter.
JupiterOne's People Operations Team is looking for a fantastic Recruiter to attract and guide candidates to our open positions. This position reports directly to the Head of People Operations. This role is 100% remote based, but candidates must be located within the United States.
At JupiterOne, we approach things differently. We foster a culture that provides a place for people to do their best work, while feeling acknowledged, appreciated, and supported in the process. Our ideal candidate is someone that is passionate about taking great care of people, is well organized, and gets things done. There is incredible long term growth potential for this role as we are rapidly growing and building our company - be part of our exciting future!
What you will do:
- Serve as a J1 Champion - generate excitement in our company, promote open positions across multiple platforms and avenues, including heavy social media use, creating clever and compelling ads, posts, and micro-campaigns
- Actively source candidates for open positions across all functional areas of the organization
- Ensure JupiterOne is effective in reaching its diversity goals by providing well balanced candidate pipeline
- Conduct candidate screenings, schedule interviews, be proactive in outreach and follow up
- Participate in recruiting events, industry events, and other campaigns to garner interest in JupiterOne
- Provide excellent candidate lifecycle experience guided by the golden rule
- Heavy use of email, LinkedIn Recruiter, Slack, Zoom, phone, and text messaging, and other tools as needed
- Maintain current and accurate records in Lever Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Pull reports, prepare spreadsheets, report on metrics and data as requested
- Prepare/edit HR correspondence, announcements, and other communication as needed
- Assist with ensuring a smooth onboarding process for new hires - coordinating with all parties and making sure everything is set for their first week for both onsite and remote employees.
- Assist with J1 Code: our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging program administration
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- You pride yourself on your ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing. You maintain a higher than average response rate because you know how to get people's attention.
- People enjoy talking to you. They say things like, "I'm so glad we connected", "I'm ready for next steps."
- You can function well in a fast-paced and at times stressful environment. In fact, you love a deadline challenge and take pride in finding purple squirrels. You also know when to ask for help/collaborate.
- You genuinely love working in Talent Acquisition / People Operations. You gain satisfaction from being the one who found that great hire and love watching their career blossom.
- Your organizational skills are impeccable; you can quickly share an update in any area because you are on top of it.
- You have excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet or exceed deadlines.
- You can travel periodically to support the business (to JupiterOne HQ in Raleigh, NC primarily, but as needed to other locations for events)
Qualifications & Experience:
- Two years sourcing/recruiting experience in a CyberSecurity, Tech, or Startup company will be given preference. Will consider experience in other industries with proven success in sourcing candidates for professional and technical roles
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours to support candidates' needs (after business hours, early mornings, weekends, holidays).
- Proven track record of sourcing candidates using a wide variety of methods
- Expert at boolean searches, navigating websites, conducting online research, Social Media job posting/sharing
- Experience working remotely; must have a dedicated professional workspace
- Proficient with Google Workspace, Slack, MacBook/Apple Products
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field preferred, will consider alternative backgrounds
- SHRM-CP, PHR, CSP, CSSR, or other relevant sourcing credential or certification highly desired
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, plus annual bonus incentive eligibility, plus Equity Options
- Medical & Rx Insurance with dedicated Health Advocate & Telemedicine ($0 cost for Employee coverage option available)
- Robust Dental and Vision Plans (includes adult orthodontics!)
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 10 Paid Holidays, including JupiterOne Day on July 21st
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave at 100% of your salary
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer every quarter
- Wellness Activities Reimbursement
- 401(k), Life Insurance, STD/LTD Options
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Fantastic Company Culture - Fun Company Events - Career Growth Potential
We are committed to growing fast with the support of our customers, team, and community.
We enjoy a culture of excellence among an accomplished group of executive leaders, engineers, sales, and marketing professionals. Here are some awards we’re proud to share:
JupiterOne named Forbes Top 20 Cybersecurity Startups to watch in 2021
JupiterOne Founder and CEO, Erkang Zheng, selected as The Top 25 Cybersecurity CEOs of 2021
JupiterOne CISO, Sounil Yu, named Winner of the Top 10 CISOs of 2021 and Finalist for Top 10 Cyber Security Experts in the Black Unicorn Awards at Black Hat 2021
This is an opportunity to join a fully funded startup with incredible prospects for growth (corporate, financial, and personal).
We're an inclusive team that is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Due to current limitations our company is not able to sponsor international employees working in the United States at this time.
More Information on JupiterOne
JupiterOne operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Morrisville, NC. JupiterOne was founded in 2018. It has 59 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 29 open jobs at JupiterOne, click here.
Read Full Job Description