Supernal is at the forefront of creating emerging mobility solutions that will foster the development of human-centered cities. We are designing a completely new electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft tailored to the mobility needs of future cities. This allows passengers a seamless intermodal journey that safely transports them to their final destination. We fuse research in autonomy, robotics, aviation and services to define a new category of mobility for the world’s communities. We believe in creative thinking and collaboration to help build a better mobility experience for everyone, improving people’s ability to move – whether for work or play.What we do:
Recruiting is the foundation and the heart of Supernal. Our outstanding team is working to develop a completely new product, eVTOL, and build a new industry. Our recruiting team plays a crucial role in igniting our growth by encouraging and engaging topflight talent.
We are looking for a credible and dynamic recruiter ready to craft a recruiting experience with Diversity & Inclusion as a guiding principle. You are skilled at sourcing and closing a variety of roles, and approach full lifecycle recruiting with drive, creativity, nimbleness, and rooted in fair process and systems. Not only will you be the main point of contact and build strong rapport with a diverse set of candidates, but you will craft long-term consultative partnerships with both technical and non-technical teams.
Our ideal candidate is actively engaged, and consistency is as vital as innovation. You are passionate about the transportation of the future.What you can do:
- Drives full cycle recruiting for various engineering and corporate teams: proactively sources, engages, maintains, and closes a strong candidate pipeline for all open positions
- Partners with hiring managers on role development, sourcing, interviewing, and closing strategy by role/team; prepares for and conducts intake meetings with proven knowledge of talent landscape and maintains strong internal communication throughout the search.
- Dynamically sources passive talent through HireEZ, Linkedin and other creative methods
- Ensures top-notch candidate experience and consistent communication and positive employer brand throughout the cycle
- Continually partners with recruiting colleagues and hiring managers to improve recruiting processes and metrics
- Experienced in delivering Diversity & Inclusion into every step of the recruiting process
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, start up or agency experience preferred
- Proven track record of recruiting in top talent markets
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, HireEZ, and other candidate search technology
- Experience with ATS Systems
- Passion for recruiting with innate ability to instill passion for our company into all communications with candidates
- High energy, be highly motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently both independently and within in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Steadfast support of a diverse, equitable and broad work environment where all ideas, people and perspectives are seen, heard and valued
- Experience recruiting in technology or engineering
- Experience in Greenhouse (ATS)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request to be provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at: [email protected]