Atlassian has an opportunity for a full-time Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team.
With an innovative suite of products and an ever-evolving approach to our mission of building successful teams, there is an exciting story to tell about joining our company today. If you enjoy getting creative about finding awesome talent and guiding them through a legendary hiring experience, this is the role for you.
We're looking for someone who wants to push the boundaries on how recruitment is currently done. You live and breathe innovation, and use experience to produce results. Our Recruiters are responsible for all parts of the recruitment life cycle, including sourcing, driving candidate pipeline, branding the company as an employer of choice, and guiding hiring manager relationships. The right person thrives in a fast paced, collaborative, and agile environment.
More About You
- You have solid experience across the end-to-end Recruitment cycle (ideally, at least 3-4 years).
- Ideally you have a background in the software industry with experience recruiting for Design or Product professionals.
- You bring innovative sourcing methodologies and experience with non-traditional channels to find new candidates.
- You have a consultative approach with hiring manager communities, with an appetite for influencing win/win outcomes through data, market insights, and creative ideas.
- You work well on a team - willing to roll up your sleeves and be excited to contribute to all aspects of the recruiting life cycle.
- You have familiarity with relevant tools and programs (e.g., applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards).
- You have the ability to work effectively in high pressure situations and come up with creative ways of hitting your targets.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.