Recruiter at Octane
Octane is a Fintech company whose mission is to connect people with their passions. The transaction process for large purchases such as powersports, RVs, boats, and home improvements is slow and frustrating, but Octane is changing that through automated underwriting, innovative credit products, and financing through our in-house lender Roadrunner Financial. Octane reaches millions of enthusiasts through editorial brands like Cycle World and Cycle Volta and helps consumers buy their favorite products with instant, frictionless financing on Octane.co. Octane is revolutionizing lending in under-served verticals that account for tens of billions of dollars in annual transactions.
Octane is gaining traction quickly with customers, as evidenced by growth in originations through our platform of more than $1B since inception. Octane works with more than 3,500 merchants in the USA and offers promotional financing with low rates for more than 40 OEM brands. Because we’re the platform and the lender, we have both high growth and positive unit economics - rare for a fintech. We have raised more than $192M in capital from leading investors, including Valar Ventures, IA Ventures, Contour Venture Partners, Third Prime, Progressive Insurance and Citi Ventures and our lending securities are rated AA by Standard & Poor’s.
We are searching for a highly motivated and compassionate recruiter to support high volume hiring groups to fill mainly non-exempt (hourly) roles in Servicing and Operations with targeted class start dates. The successful candidate will possess the drive to succeed, reach KPIs and exceed expectations.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage the entire Recruiting Process effectively from start to finish.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience at all times, for all applicants
- Collaborate closely with the business leaders and hiring managers to understand current and upcoming hiring needs and create strategic recruiting plans in close partnership with the Vice President of Talent Acquisition
- Conduct in-depth phone screens for an overall job/company fit, advise hiring leaders through the interview process, and close the candidate through the offer process.
- Build and execute on a University Recruiting strategy in close partnership with the Vice President of Talent Acquisition
- Maintain current and detailed notes/status in the ATS for all requisition and candidate activity
- Bachelor’s degree, followed by 3-5 years of fast-paced, high-volume non-exempt/hourly role recruiting experience. Recruitment agency experience preferred.
- Sourcing skills and the ability to attract and close passive candidates
- Experience partnering with hiring managers and collaborating with other stakeholders
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Google suite or MS Office expertise with experience effectively managing ATS, Greenhouse experience ++
- Robust Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Up to 5 weeks PTO (self-managed)
- Generous Parental Leave
- Retirement Plan (401k) with Company contribution
- Educational Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement up to $3K/year
- Powersports Safety Benefit: reimbursement of up to $500/year for the purchase of any powersports safety equipment
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term / Long Term Disability & Life insurance
- Team Activities (remotely)
- Monthly company gift
Octane Lending is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.