How you'll make an impact:Become part of the People Operations team and play a critical role in identifying and hiring people who will contribute positively to who we are and where we are headed. The right person will be organized, a strong communicator and a problem solver, all while being able to keep a positive attitude and have a sense of humor.
What we're looking for:
- Attract, source, pre-screen, and hire talent to enhance the skills of our team and culture of our workplace.
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with hiring managers regarding resource planning and proactive sourcing to build pipelines of top talent.
- Resourcefully define and execute best practices for the hiring process (forge relationship with hiring managers, plan and execute sourcing strategy, design interview process, etc.).
- Use creative sourcing techniques to build a team that represents the diversity of our broader community.
- Coordinate phone, video, and in-person interviews with Strata team members and candidates.
- Seek to build relationships with candidates to understand what matters most to them & their key motivations, balancing their needs and wants with ours. We seek to find a great fit for both candidates and Strata!
- Effectively evaluate candidate skills and behaviors focused on making sure the role is a fit vs. just filling a position; Use experience and data to educate and inform hiring recommendations
- Provide a consistent and positive hiring experience to both candidates and hiring managers.
- Consider and challenge position requirements, candidate qualifications and hiring guidelines as appropriate to attract great people to be part of our team.
- Manage multiple searches and be agile as priorities for hiring evolve across the company.
- Grow and maintain exceptional skills in negotiation, strategic thinking, talent assessment and handling challenging conversations.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity – our reputation matters greatly so regardless of the outcome; it is essential our Recruiters make the experience a positive one for our candidates.
- Be a brand ambassador for Strata, pursuing opportunities to become embedded in the healthcare, tech and HR communities and sharing company, culture, and value information with candidates to position Strata as a top workplace.
Thinking about applying?Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…Who we are:We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company, and our community.We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.Our values:Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of recruiting experience.
- Experience in a recruiting or talent acquisition setting, technical recruiting experience is a plus – especially if you've recruited for a .NET environment.
- A developed confidence and strong self-motivation.
Our Impact:Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan, and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Pro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are lifelong learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
Read Full Job Description