Recruiter at AlertMedia (Remote)
Finding the right people to represent our mission to save lives and prevent loss is at the heart of our company and its success. AlertMedia is seeking a passionate, sourcing-focused recruiter who will help us find top talent while creating a positive candidate experience and representing the AlertMedia brand well. The right candidate will have experience hiring for a variety of roles.
Who you are:
You are passionate about recruiting for a fast-growing high-tech company. You love recruiting for sales roles but like to mix it up with other roles as well. You are a full-cycle recruiter.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Develop a continuous, robust pipeline with a strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, internet searches, and research
- Own candidate relationship through the entirety of interview process from prospect to interview to close.
- Proactively research specific industries and roles to understand the talent landscape in order to inform your sourcing strategies
- Drive submission of and proactively manage employee referrals
- Understand how to approach both passive and inbound candidates at all skill levels to develop strong closing strategies based on matching fit and motivation
- Develop strong interpersonal relationships with hiring managers within the organization while staying up to date and educated on their roles
- Continuously track recruiting metrics using ATS and Excel (as needed) in order to effectively manage candidate pipeline
- Have a sense of urgency when responding to candidates in order to move the best talent through the interview process quickly in a competitive market
- Act as a positive brand ambassador for AlertMedia, taking ownership as the first representation of our brand to prospective hires
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create job listings as well as post and manage job ads for each opening
- Present, research, and execute unique programs to attract top talent through hiring events, recruitment marketing, networking events, sponsorships, etc.
- At least 2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-growing tech company across a variety of roles. Experience hiring for both sales and technical roles preferred
- Heavy sourcing experience is an absolute must with the ability to articulate past sourcing strategies and methods
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple requisitions at a time with the ability to pivot quickly
- Strong negotiation skills and sales skills with ability to manage close of candidates
- Proactivity, timeliness in response, organization and effective communication skills are a must
- Experience with an ATS and other recruiting related tools/platforms such as Greenhouse, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, etc.
- Absolute commitment to and passion for candidate experience and employer brand
- Goal and results oriented with a "get things done", “roll up your sleeves” approach
- Be a great teammate who has a “we are all in this together” mentality
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Position is open for remote location except for in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, West Virginia, US territories
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.