Able builds and manages great technology teams made up of exceptional Product Designers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, and all-around company builders, who work closely with partners (our term for “clients”) to start, accelerate, and grow a business using technology.
Our teams are capable of addressing every stage of the product life cycle, including product strategy, research, design, and engineering, enjoying a significant competitive advantage on day one by drawing from our portfolio of proven practices, internal tools, and intellectual property.
We are seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our growing team. As a Senior Recruiter, you are passionate about hiring top-tier talent and creating the best candidate experience. You are an active listener, and solution-oriented, someone who can collaborate with department leaders to build and execute hiring goals.What you’ll be doing
- Owning and executing the full life-cycle recruiting process for roles across the product, engineering, and business departments
- Executing against unique sourcing strategies and community-building activities to build diverse pools of candidates
- Coordinating interview schedules, managing complex calendars, and owning all candidate communication
- In collaboration with hiring managers, designing competitive offer packages by understanding candidate needs and facilitating a seamless offer process
- Providing consultative support with hiring teams, including defining job requirements/profiles, and managing hiring manager expectations
- Consistently offering innovative solutions to recruiting challenges
- Using hiring metrics to develop new and more efficient hiring solutions
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience for an innovative and scaling organization
- Experience recruiting for a variety of technical, business and design roles (e.g. Product Managers, Product Designers, etc.)
- Experience building and improving recruitment processes through collaboration with cross functional stakeholders
- Expertise in building and growing a network of pipelined candidates who match the Able core skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple candidate searches simultaneously
- Self-starter and able to work autonomously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, stakeholder management, relationship building, and collaboration
- Comfortable with the fast changing hiring requirements within a scaling organization
- Experience with Recruiting ATS systems (Greenhouse)
- We are a team of all-around company builders who are both ambitious and down to earth
- We offer competitive base compensation, 100% employer-paid health benefits, 401k, paid parental leave, snacks, and a flexible office environment
- Diversity adds value to everything we do — we hire a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to allow the team to bring their own unique ways of thinking and working to each project
- We host team lunches and outings (when it is safe to do so)
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping others, which is why we give the team social impact hours to use at their discretion
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees (including vacation, sick days, and wellness days) because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a monthly health and wellness reimbursement
- Champion Outcomes Over Effort; You take ownership of problems and emphasize that the results created are more important than the time we spend or the approach that we take
- Contribute to the Solution; You are responsible for identifying issues, and doing what you can to help solve them
- Put People First; You emphasize people and relationships over process or ideas. You seek to build and reinforce trust with colleagues and clients
- Commit to Diversity; You contribute to a world where everyone can be themself, together
- Get Better Every Day; You believe we all have the ability to improve and we're driven to help everyone be the best they can be
Able builds technology products in a portfolio model. We believe that people, teams, and processes are more important than the ideas themselves, so we’ve focused on bringing great people together, and investing in their growth.
We’ve built products in a variety of industries. Everything from media to finance to toys to healthcare. Sometimes we work with management teams to help their businesses grow faster or unlock value using technology. Other times we start or buy businesses outright. Each time, we look for opportunities to leverage technology built at the portfolio-level to drive value faster.
Able is committed to inclusion and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.