Chewy is looking for a dynamic Recruiter to join our team in Sparks, NV. This individual will help us continue to build incredible talent for this rapidly growing eCommerce business. You're a full-cycle recruiter who understands how to independently source quickly and creatively, while always keeping candidate experience top of mind. You're highly responsive to our candidates as well as our hiring managers. You're incredibly skilled at sourcing top-notch candidates in a variety of functions. We have an incredible product offering and exceptional employees - you'll be one of the key players in continuing our pattern of success by finding and hiring the best talent.
What You'll Do:
- Execute recruiting and pipe-lining plans
- Identify recruiting sources, assess new talent and develop leading-edge methods to attract diverse talent.
- Conduct independent sourcing via social recruiting, networking, job postings, cold calls, etc.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent; ensure goals are met.
- Ensure a phenomenal candidate experience.
- Juggle multiple priorities with finesse.
- Manage a consistent, high volume flow of qualified candidates through active and passive sourcing methods.
- Develop pipeline of candidates in niche areas as determined by market needs and business strategies.
- Participate in Campus Recruiting.
- Conduct candidate reference checks striving to raise our hiring bar with each new recruit.
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results.
- Propose and implement ongoing innovations and improvements to recruitment process
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Regularly connects with new hires to ensure a great candidate experience translates Leads HRIS and Time and Attendance system implementations within corporate and field offices as required.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 2-3+ years of technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates
- Experience supporting Corporate Development, M&A, Accounting, Finance and Legal a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with, outside recruiting resources including social recruiting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Savvy with the latest tech and tools
- Bachelors degree is required
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected]
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected]
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.