As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a O&G Recruiter that will be responsible for actively managing and finding opportunities for workers across multiple categories and job titles.. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is organized, data oriented, and passionate about building meaningful relationships with people across the upstream and midstream markets. Please note that this role is focused on matching workers with labor demands from Workrise’s clients - this is not a role on the corporate recruiting team at Workrise.
Why Join us? Our O&G Worker Recruiting team at Workrise is responsible for providing the best candidate experience as we work hand in hand to place them in their next role. We value relationships that go beyond a candidate's first placement, and truly hope to change lives with long lasting careers. Our team partners closely with Sales, Onboarding, Marketing, Compliance, and Worker Success Managers to ensure we continue to be the top workforce provider in the market.What you’ll be doing:
- Fulfilling end-to-end recruiting requests which can include: sourcing, qualifying and matching workers with demand opportunities.
- Looking in our internal network/platform for viable candidates and concurrently recruiting outside of Workrise using a multitude of sources
- Partner with our diverse base of energy workers to understand their career needs and proactively match these people with relevant jobs
- Speak the language of the Energy Industry; able to convey market trends & industry insights
- Understanding and parsing resume nuances
- Actively build the best network of skilled labor in the energy market
- Partner with our cross-functional teams to streamline the overall customer experience
What you should have:
- 2-4 years experience in customer facing roles (e.g., recruiting, sales, support, success, onboarding, etc.)
- High School diploma required, Bachelors preferred
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas, or Skilled Trades industries
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude and are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and are willing to wear whatever hat the business requires
- Able to prioritize a multitude of tasks with varying deadlines
- The phone is your friend - you embrace maintaining relationships through texting, (cold) calling, and being available at odd hours to serve your expansive client base
- You are results-driven, seeking to fulfill on customer requests 100% of the time
- The idea of the oilfield and energy industry excites you: you understand (or want to understand) the oilfield/energy and the people that comprise it
- You thrive in relationship-based roles, and you approach your internal, cross-functional activities with the same rigor as you serve your customers
- You are a team player and will prioritize business objectives over personal goals
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred, but not required
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values:
- Own the Mission
- Learn and Grow
- Solutions Over Ego
- Raise the Bar
In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with:
- Working alongside talented peers who will bring out the best in you
- The opportunity to significantly impact the growth curve of an already high-growth business
- Benefits for full-time employees, flexible paid time off, 401k with company matching, medical, dental and vision insurance
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel belonging, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicity, disability, age, veteran status, and citizenship. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!
To all recruitment agencies: Workrise does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Workrise employees or any other organization location. Workrise is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.