About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to grow and scale our technology teams. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibilities, owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy, leading diverse searches, and delivering a stellar candidate experience. You are a builder who thrives in a mission-driven environment. You are unafraid to try new recruiting concepts and welcome challenges in a growing startup environment.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for our technology teams, including Software Engineering, TechOps and Data.
- Create innovative sourcing and engagement strategies for several, complex searches to surface the best talent.
- Partner closely with hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs, develop a comprehensive hiring plan, and build an effective interview process to bring ideal candidates to our teams
- Drive creative, diverse, and scalable talent acquisition initiatives
- Analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to stakeholders
- Collaborate cross-functionally to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
- 5+ years full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with a focus on software engineering and technical hiring
- A passion for building diverse teams and advocating for candidates with empathy
- Experience working strategically with senior business leaders as a thought partner
- Strong analytical skills in reporting, metrics tracking, and making data-driven decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- A collaborative attitude to working in a cross-functional and fluid environment
- A “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality to be successful in a startup
- A mission-driven mindset to help Lyra in transforming behavioral health care through technology with a human touch
- Experience working in both startup environment and larger public company a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description