Recruiter (Remote) at FiscalNote
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:09 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, May 5, 2022
About the Position
Hiring is one of the most important actions a company can take. Great team members build great products, create amazing content, achieve tremendous sales numbers, provide unparalleled internal and external support - and have a lot of fun while they’re doing it! Working across departments, our Recruiter’s will build relationships internally and externally and manage a full-lifecycle recruiting experience, from sourcing to offer, from community engagement to employer branding. This role will focus heavily on sales and developmental roles, but will have additional opportunities to work cross collaboratively with many departments. Ensuring both FiscalNote employees and candidates have the utmost positive experience, this person is deeply committed to maintaining our high standards of excellence.
About Recruiting at FiscalNote
Attracting and supporting high quality team members, the Recruiting Team accelerates FiscalNote's growth trajectory with both external and internal personnel management. Scouring recruiting channels and engaging communities, Recruiting matches top candidates with critical roles across the company. Recognizing the importance of encouraging a work environment that recognizes and appreciates its employees, the Recruiting team focuses on professional development and employee engagement opportunities. This starts by championing our company Values throughout the employee life-cycle, fostering an environment that encourages meaningful contribution to FIscalNote’s Mission.
Thoughtful. Resourceful. Diligent. Driven. Excited by connecting people and organizations, you are motivated by identifying the right candidates to be successful in the right roles. You’re focused on impact and outcomes. You’re very curious, you seek to understand, highly organized and able to execute.
What To Expect in this Position:
- Manage a robust recruiting pipeline that includes lead generation sales and corporate roles
- Identify and execute creative approaches to leveraging the FiscalNote brand and culture in attracting candidates
- Partner with hiring managers and interviewers to educate and evangelize attraction and selection best practices
- Help build a reliable, scalable recruiting experience that addresses both near time recruiting needs and longer term talent and career objectives
- Strategically and tactfully introduce FiscalNote to leading talent
- Build, engage and keep finger on the pulse of university and education institutions; including communication channels and attending/hosting talent community events
- Consistently drive the process forward by demonstrating a strong bias for action and strategic negotiation skills
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Social Science, or related discipline or applicable experience
- 1-3 years of internal recruiting at a rapidly growing company, combination of agency and internal experience a plus
- Strong preference for experience within a Technology organization, particularly recruiting for Sales and Lead Generation roles like Sales/Business Development Representatives and Account Executives
- Experience partnering with University and Educational Institutions to build strong pipelines of talent for current and future positions within a company
- Passionate about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and track record of supporting DEI efforts
- In-depth understanding of interviewing best practices
- Ability to serve as a talent partner and consultant to hiring teams and department leaders
- Experience navigating recruiting workflows and appreciates sound process yet not hampered by change
- Interest in building employer brands and expanding the candidate influence pool through various tools and strategies
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS, we use Lever) and one or more sourcing tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, Vettery, HandShake, etc.)
- Proactive talent sourcing strategies using multiple tools, platforms, and networks that identify a talented and diverse candidate tool
- Ability to demonstrate success in a fast-moving, ever-changing environment that can be ambiguous and will require creative and enterprising problem solving
- Team focused mentality with the ability to support diverse recruiting needs, partnering with the Recruiting team to address shifting priority demands
Reference ID: #LI-PD1
FiscalNote is the premier information services company focused on global policy and market intelligence. By combining AI technology, expert analysis, and legislative, regulatory, and geopolitical data, FiscalNote is reinventing the way that organizations minimize risk and capitalize on opportunity.
Home to CQ, Roll Call, Oxford Analytica, and VoterVoice, FiscalNote empowers more than 5,000 clients worldwide to monitor, manage, and act on the issues that matter most to them. To learn more about FiscalNote and its family of brands, visit FiscalNote.com and follow @FiscalNote.
At FiscalNote, we Lead with Values
Know your Audience ∙ Find the Truth ∙ Drive Alignment ∙ Level Up ∙ Own the Job ∙ Bias for Action ∙ Support the Family
FiscalNote is continuing to hire new talent, with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. New team members, along with our current staff, will temporarily work remotely (unless communicated otherwise).
If your background and experience align with the competencies above, we encourage you to apply so that we can review your experience and learn more about how you can add to FiscalNote’s growth and success.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so our open vacation policy helps us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com.
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.
More Information on FiscalNote
FiscalNote operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Washington, WA. FiscalNote was founded in 2013. It has 370 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 36 open jobs at FiscalNote, click here.
Read Full Job Description