Launched in 2018, kea is changing the way restaurants operate. We've built a SaaS voice product that takes calls on the behalf of the restaurant, helping customers place their orders without having to speak to someone in the store. This allows the restaurant to stop context-switching and focus on what they do best: making great food. We've raised $18m to date and we're building an amazing team to drive the world's restaurant commerce. We've experienced over 500% year-over-year revenue growth, and plan to continue that trend by providing even more value for our customers through our technology. There are tens of thousands of restaurants out there that need kea, and we're building for them.
Our Commitment as a team
We are one unit moving at high velocity. We play to win the long game. We are compassionate and care for others. We are open and transparent. As you review the below keep Our Commitment in mind. Your uniqueness is valued and differences of opinion, background, and ability are welcomed. If you think you satisfy even just a few of the below points, please apply!
About the Role
We expect to grow the team by 30% in 2022 (main hiring focus will span Engineering and Operations with minor additions to Sales, Finance and Marketing) and we’re looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our team who can help us scale to the next level.
The People Team at kea is small but mighty (you will be the 3rd teammate), and with all the ambiguity a startup offers be prepared to wear multiple hats: whether it’s a deeper dive into tech hiring, expanding to business recruitment, participating in and/or owning people (HR) projects – we can cater all that :-)
What your day-to-day looks like
- Own full-cycle recruitment (both tech and business roles)
- Partner with hiring teams to help them make precise and equitable hiring decisions
- Partner with the People Team to contribute to strategy and tactics across multiple areas: hiring, DEI, candidate/HM experience, people brand, culture, learning and many more!
Ideally, our next full-desk recruiter will…
- Have 3+ years of previous in-house tech recruiting experience--agency/consulting experience is great too (this one is a must have requirement)
- Have been a key employee at a successful startup and helped build a team from scratch
- Find data driven decision-making thrilling and wonder why people don’t do it more often!
- Be experienced in designing multiple sourcing strategies to find out of box solutions
- Thrive in super fast-changing environment and enjoy juggling multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Be incredibly resourceful and agile in case you envision turbulence in hiring goals
- Be independent and able to prioritize what’s next
What we offer:
- Generous stock option plan
- 100% employer-paid medical and mental health care benefits. Vision and dental also available.
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work
- Ownership, responsibility, and empowerment in what you do
- Incredible teammates and a caring workplace culture