Recruiter - Remote at Thriveworks
Thriveworks is currently seeking a Recruiter to join our growing team. This position has been created to work with Management and Regional Clinic Director teams to fulfill hiring needs. This Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and connecting with licensed behavioral health professionals in order to staff and help grow our thriving outpatient counseling clinics.
Thriveworks exists to offer a positive, empowering, and life-enriching experience for our clients. We provide excellent service that helps our clients dramatically improve their happiness, relationships, and life success.
- Screen candidates resume and verify qualifications
- Identify high priority openings and work to source candidates accordingly by utilizing job boards, networking, referrals, and any other creative means of locating qualified candidates
- Conduct interviews and determine the best fit
- Follow up on offers made
- Utilize project management software for tracking candidates in real-time
- Professional and articulate communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Aptitude to work independently in order to achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Experience working within a fast-paced professional recruiting role.
- Ability to work full-time (8:00 am-5:00 pm) with schedule flexibility
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Positive attitude and teachable demeanor
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding a sense of urgency
- Organizational skills
- Fully Remote
- Extremely competitive compensation as well as bonus eligibility
- 401K with employer match
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Professional EAP program for team members & household
- Additional coverage options available such as Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Accident Insurance
- Professional development & advancement opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent level of education/experience
- Ability to pass a background check
- Experience with G Suite software
- Previous healthcare recruiting experience preferred
- Experience with Recruiting tools such as ATS, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
Thriveworks is a growing company that provides a challenging, welcoming, and rewarding place to work. A good candidate will be able to grow in responsibility and in their role as the company grows. Successful employment candidates and all Thriveworks employees are expected to embody our Core Values.