About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role:
We’re looking to hire an experienced recruiter to help us find top-quality licensed mental health therapists to join our rapidly-growing team. Our Recruitment Team leads the full recruitment process, from marketing and outreach to applicant evaluation and hiring, working closely with our Operations and Clinical teams. You will be part of a highly-skilled, collaborative team who is shaping an innovative model of care. The work you do will help to create positive outcomes for our clients and redesign how mental health care is delivered today.
- Recruits therapists committed to evidence-based behavioral health treatment
- Screens resumes, schedules interviews; works efficiently with different teams, serving as primary point of contact for applicants and hiring managers
- Maintains thorough records of all applicant interactions, interview outcomes; prepares and shares weekly reports on progress
- Use data to identify recruitment priorities, network gaps and opportunities for network enhancement
- Represents Lyra during conferences/conventions of interest; attends career fairs
- Helps develop recruiting materials; optimizes workflows, timelines and capacity
- Recruits providers in line with geographic goals (i.e. call and outreach activity, recruitment targets, etc.)
What it means to work at a technology startup:
- Fast-paced environment - We move quickly to evolve tools and protocols based on data so we need people who are comfortable with frequent change and improvement.
- Dynamic roles - contribute to protocols, providing feedback for the product, and thinking critically about our care model. Unlike larger companies, we are building the company from the ground up so we are establishing processes.
- High expectations - We are a small team looking to make a huge impact so we expect dedication and positive collaboration from every team member.
- 2+ years of work experience in a recruitment role in healthcare industry strongly preferred
- Passionate about changing the landscape of Behavioral Health
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including an outstanding phone presence; excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Eagerness to integrate innovative techniques and technology into day-to-day work, with core ability to use spreadsheets, email, and website interfaces to interpret information and conduct work
- Uses data to estimate recruitment need
- Proven record of success; strives for excellence, productivity, and excellence
- Commitment to solution-focused, goal-oriented, evidence-based therapy and transforming the behavioral health system with Lyra
- Comfortable with new technology, familiarity with CRMs, e.g. Salesforce, and customer service platforms, e.g. ZenDesk, and/or HR platforms, e.g. Lever a plus
- University Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or a related field preferred but not required
Local candidates to Burlingame (SF Bay Area), CA, strongly preferred
Remote applicants will be considered
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description