Recruiter, Operations at Lyra Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:44 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 28, 2021
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to grow and scale our various teams. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy, leading diverse searches, and delivering a stellar candidate experience. You are a builder who thrives in a mission-driven environment. You are ready to join the first cohort of internal recruiters. You are unafraid to try new recruiting concepts and welcome challenges in a growing startup environment.
In your first 6 months, you will
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for our Business Operations or G&A teams
- Partner closely with hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs and build an effective interview process to bring ideal candidates to our teams
- Help build the value proposition of a brand new internal recruiting team to leadership
- Drive creative, diverse, and scalable talent acquisition initiatives
- Analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to stakeholders
- Collaborate with People Ops, Finance, and Legal teams to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A passion for building diverse teams and advocating for candidates with empathy
- Experience working strategically with senior business leaders as a thought partner
- Strong analytical skills in reporting, metrics tracking and making data-driven decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- A collaborative attitude to working in a cross-functional and fluid environment
- A “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality to be successful in a startup
- A mission-driven mindset to help Lyra in transforming behavioral health care through technology with a human touch
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description