Recruiter (Contract) at Wisetack (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:08 p.m. (CST) on Friday, May 27, 2022
At Wisetack, we’re building financially-responsible consumer lending products that help service-based businesses thrive.
Founded in 2018 by a team of experienced fintech veterans whose prior experience includes PayPal, LinkedIn, Lending Club, Affirm, Amazon, and other leading companies, Wisetack is a well-funded early stage startup with strong early customer traction. We’re backed by leading VCs, including Insight Partners, Greylock, and Bain Capital Ventures, (investors in Airbnb, LinkedIn, Instagram, Dropbox, and many more.)
We raised a $45M Series B last year and since then, we've invested in our people and technology and signed a slew of new partnerships. This is a fun stage in any company's lifecycle where we've got the core foundation built, a healthy growth rate, and a clear path to success, but you'd still be joining early enough to help shape the future of the company.
Business Insider called us one of the 70 most promising startups changing the world of finance, LendIt selected us as this year's winner in the Best Emerging Lending Platform category for their Fintech Industry Awards, and we were just named to the inaugural SMBTech 50 list (perhaps you saw us on the billboard in Times Square?) The external recognition is great, but we're equally -- if not more -- happy with the recognition from our customers. Our current NPS rating is a sky-high 78. We're proud that we're building a product that customers love.
We're looking for a contract recruiter to help us with an upcoming hiring initiative. If you have several years of recruiting experience, and a strong point of view on how the job should be done, this is an excellent opportunity to make an impact.
- Lead talent acquisition efforts to drive an effective and professional interview process, including updating and posting jobs, candidate screening and sourcing, coordinating interview schedules, and closing of candidates to identify and hire top talent
- Partner with hiring managers to define roles and ideal candidate profiles; maintain a two-way feedback loop to continuously improve the process
- Track recruiting metrics and report on hiring progress to company leadership
- Build & manage external relationships with key sourcing partners such as third- party recruiters
- Establish and champion our employer brand by collaborating with other internal partners to build and implement a recruiting marketing strategy, manage our careers page, and identify external opportunities to drive brand awareness
- Create an incredible candidate experience for every prospect you interact with and act as a positive ambassador to the brand.
- 5+ years of talent acquisition experience, including at least 2 years of recruiting at a high growth venture-backed tech startup
- A proven track record of effective sourcing strategies for high demand, competitive candidate profiles
- Ability to build recruiting strategies and manage searches for all functions in the organization and all levels.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong bias towards action
- Exceptional communication skills
- Educated and knowledgeable in recruiting trends
- Knowledgeable about diversity & inclusion - you have executed strategies in the past in order to increase representation, broaden the talent pool, and ensure equal consideration for candidates at every step in the process.
Spend a little time on our About Us page researching our team and our values, and check out our Press page and our blog for more background on what we do. If you think this might be a fit, we’d love to hear from you!