We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
The Coinbase Talent Programs team provides both strategic and operational support to Coinbase’s recruiting team by developing programs that help the company hire top talent in an efficient and thoughtful way. By applying analytical and operational rigor to how we recruit, this team plays a central role in Coinbase’s ability to scale.
During this period of hypergrowth, we are focused on identifying top talent through various channels. Given the highly specialized nature of our business, acquiring talent through acquisition is a unique component of our overall talent acquisition strategy. The Talent Program Manager for M&A will assist our Corporate Development and M&A People Integration teams to scale the company through mergers and acquisitions. This role will have tremendous visibility across the entire organization, with an opportunity to shape the future of how the company grows.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Corporate Development, M&A People Integration, and business sponsor teams to help evaluate confidential M&A transactions
- Build a scalable talent program to provide best in class experiences for all teams we evaluate
- Own and execute full cycle M&A employee evaluation processes including pre-assessment, interviews, feedback, leveling, and offer process.
- Collaborate with all internal recruiting teams to ensure consistent evaluation across teams, and job families
- Keep up to date with all recruiting operations functions including: Greenhouse (ATS), offer documentation, compliance, compensation, etc.
- Own the integration of the acquired team’s TA processes
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale M&A efforts
The Talent Programs Team works primarily in Slack, Jira, Confluence, Looker, Greenhouse, Workday, and the Google Suite.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Project Management skills
- Flexibility to work outside of process and adapt process
- Outstanding stakeholder communication skills
- Passion for bringing in top talent via M&A
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience in a high-velocity recruiting organization, working on multiple domains and business units
- Executive recruiting experience
- Previous M&A experience in any HR function
Notice for Colorado applicants as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20). Target annual salary for this role performed in Colorado, is $113,900 + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.