Marqeta powers innovative payment solutions for many of the apps and services you enjoy daily. Our open API provides unprecedented flexibility and control for industry-leading companies such as Uber, Coinbase, J.P.Morgan, and Block, to manage payment operations in real-time.
Our team is a mix of industry experts and technology innovators who take a dynamic approach to solving challenging problems. Marqeta was named a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, highlighting our company culture and collaborative work environment. We are building a global team as diverse as the markets we serve and we’d love it if you joined us on our mission to change the way money moves.
We’re a remote-first company. You have the choice to work from wherever you’re happiest and most productive, whether that’s from home, a co-working space, or one of our four global offices, depending on your location. It’s uncommon for candidates to match all job requirements, but if you’re not far off, we want to hear from you.
Reporting to the Vice President Talent Acquisition, you will be a strategic partner to Sr. Leadership and hiring teams stewarding the process of hiring roles ranging from Principal IC to Executive roles across all disciplines and functions. You will be an expert at your craft comprising all aspects of a search including research, candidate generation and development, senior client management, complex offer negotiations, and executive onboarding. You will be exceptional at influencing senior and executive talent and business leaders to make well-informed decisions. You will be expected to think broadly and implement strategies to engage, assess, and close top talent to help the company reach its bold ambitions.Primary Responsibilities
- Directly responsible for reaching and achieving hiring goals while delivering diverse, high-quality talent
- Serve as an advisor to internal stakeholders to deeply understand business strategies and talent needs for today and the future
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with hiring managers, coaching them on effective search strategies, compensation, interviewing and long term engagement of passive candidates
- Develop and execute targeted sourcing strategies in multiple disciplines/domains; partner with external resources as needed
- Develop and drive hiring programs in partnership with Recruiting Leadership and Cross-Functional Partners
- Provide accurate data, reporting, and insight to the leadership team and client partner
- Mentor, coach and help develop others across the team
- Champion diversity, equity, and inclusion through every aspect of the hiring journey
- 12+ years of experience sourcing and recruiting with a strong emphasis on leadership recruiting
- Proven track record of hiring best-in-class diverse technical and functional leaders
- Ability to build talent pipelines and develop long term prospect relationship strategies
- Demonstrated experience and comfort partnering with and influencing senior executives
- Deep knowledge of the external talent environment, market trends, competitors, and general talent availability
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience preferred
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced / hyper-growth environment
- Ability to communicate highly complex ideas/issues in a manner that is easily understood by others.
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible time off – take what you need
- Retirement savings program with company contribution
- Employee insurance premiums paid 100% + coverage for dependents and pets
- Family forming benefits including fertility support and up to 20 weeks Parental Leave
- Free therapy sessions, financial coaching, and a Wellness stipend
- Monthly stipend to support our hybrid work model
- Equity in a publicly-traded company
- Bi-annual “Hack Week” to support and reward innovation
Learn more about Marqeta on our Website, Twitter and LinkedIn.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Marqeta is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant on any legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice applies to the personal data that you directly provide to us or that we collect during the application and candidate recruitment process.#LI-Remote