Principal Recruiter, Engineering at Okta
We are disrupting a multi-billion dollar industry – are you ready to join us?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with our Engineering leadership to drive growth
- Develop sourcing and recruiting strategies that deliver key results for your hiring teams
- Use data and metrics reporting to drive continuous process and strategy improvement
- Create strategies that influence and attract the right talent to join at the right time
- Operate as a Talent Partner through consultation, applying best practices to optimize for the best hiring decision
- 8+ years of experience recruiting top technical talent for a fast-paced, high growth SaaS, Security or other Cloud-Native companies
- Passion and experience recruiting technical and/or product management roles across various industries including enterprise & consumer products up to executive level (Dir+)
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- High Emotional Quotient (EQ) and ability to navigate nuance
- Ability to learn and execute against innovative sourcing strategies
- Ability to learn and leverage stellar negotiation skills
- Proven track record or achievement and success
- Model the behaviors of a true team player and be a guardian of the Okta culture
Education and Certification:
- BS/BA degree preferred
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.