Finix is on a mission to create the most accessible fintech market in history. To do so, we are building the global operating system for fintech. We’re rewriting the financial services industry, one API at a time, to lower barriers to entry, drive competition, and make the financial system more equitable and accessible to all businesses around the world.
Finix is unique in the market. We build payments infrastructure for vertically-focused software companies (think restaurant, yoga studio and winery software) and fintech providers so they can own and monetize payments without the heavy lift of building complex systems from scratch or relying entirely on disjointed third-party services. Our job is to make our customers’ lives easier by making payments invisible.
About the role:
As our People Success Partner, you’ll have the ability to see your ideas turn into action by creating and implementing meaningful programs which will impact our entire organization. In this role you’ll be partnering directly with leaders to support our rapidly scaling teams. You’ll work closely with a team of passionate humans hustling to create an environment where our Finixians learn, grow, and transform.
- Positively impact the entire Finixian experience from Onboarding to Off-boarding and all of the touch points in between, fostering a sense of belonging, community and evolution along the way.
- Use a growth mindset lens to proactively assess individual, team, and manager growth needs; make recommendations, provide feedback and guidance, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Build relationships rooted in trust with all Finixians using open, honest, and direct communication which is grounded in proactive empathy.
- Provide impactful partnership, support, and coaching to our Finixians enabling high performing diverse and inclusive teams.
- Partner with our Director of People & Organizational Development to create and leverage opportunities to support our Finixian's growth.
- Work along side the VP of People to craft the People Team Roadmap to enable the growth ahead.
- A partner who develops trusted relationships with managers and leaders by providing deep insights and helping navigate obstacles and areas of opportunity
- A collaborator, who thrives when working with leaders to create the best possible teams and organizational structures
- A strategic thinker whose decisions are informed by data, experience, and purpose. You approach projects with curiosity and excitement
- One who sweats the small stuff. You know details matter and love tying up loose ends
- Passionate about your craft. You take pride in your work and have an eagerness to evolve. You may often find yourself geeking out while reading People blogs, articles, books and case studies
- 4+ years as a People Partner preferably with a mix of experience in fast-growing technology companies and more established organizations supporting Product & Engineering functions
- An understanding of compensation, federal and CA labor laws, conducting investigations
- Proven ability to partner and influence across diverse groups and experience levels
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business related field or equivalent work experience. SHRM, PHR or HRCI certification is preferred, but not required
Finix is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants Only: External recruiting agency resume submissions will not be accepted.
Read Full Job Description