People Programs Manager at Webflow
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a People Programs Manager to help us enhance and optimize our current programs.About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
- Full time
As a People Programs Manager, you’ll …
- Evolve and build an accessible onboarding program for all new hires, working to ensure processes are effective and the team member experience is optimized (includes partnering with teams including People Operations, Engagement, People Business Partners, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion)
- Lead the Team Development Cycle process 2x/yr, bringing together the project team to review feedback, evolve the process and communicate to the organization in order to meet the goals of the TDC process
- Manage the immigration process at Webflow (policies, communication, partnership with recruitment), serving as the primary point of contact for sponsored team members.
- Facilitate conversations with management to understand immigration determinations and possible next steps with People Business Partners / Recruitment to understand headcount and talent needs to forecast immigration spend and manage the immigration budget
- Partner with the People Business Partners to maintain a current source of truth for career pathways and integrate with “Lattice Grow”. Identify use cases for the tool and augment with existing development processes (TDCs, etc)
- Proactively analyze the evolving People Tech Stack, identifying opportunities for integrations or optimization between various internal stakeholders of each system
- Serve as the escalation point for integration troubleshooting, working with external vendors and internal teams to identify bugs and solutions, project managing solutions through to completion
- In partnership with People Programs Lead, take on continuous improvement projects, including the cross-functional research, workflow builds, execution and success metric retroactives.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.About you
You’ll thrive as (a) People Programs Manager if you:
- Have advanced project management skills with proven experience to apply framework and influence groups of team members across an organization to collaborate together towards a common goal
- Possess knowledge of the team member lifecycle (and relevant employment laws), with the ability to create a streamlined, engaging and accessible experience for all team members
- Understand the complexity of US immigration law and the various types of status/visas available to team members based on their experience, education and role and break down into concepts that both managers and team members can understand
- Default to empathy and first seek to understand the experiences of others before you jump into action or solutions
- Possess excellent, inclusive communication skills across diverse types of people and needs
- Are comfortable delivering radical candor to your team and superiors
- Are seasoned in a variety of People SaaS platforms, with the ability to understand the best in breed approach Webflow has taken in order to optimize the Tech Stack
- You believe the People function is a strategic partner and resource to all team members, and not a back-office function that caters to executives only
- Design thinking experience a plus
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.About us
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our Core Behaviors
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Data Analyst and a human being
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.