People Programs Lead (Feedback & Development) at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
The People Programs team's mission is to empower high performance and foster engagement. We drive our feedback and development cycle and employee engagement initiatives. This is in addition to other people programs that enhance the employee experience. We use data, feedback, and research to ensure our programs are adding value for all Affirmers and building an inclusive work environment!
In this role, you will lead several programs moving in parallel. From developing the program objectives, and creating the comprehensive project plans, to managing stakeholder relationships, and driving execution of work, you thrive at managing people programs You will also assess risks and challenges, troubleshoot issues, and host retrospectives, along the way, all with a commitment to continuous improvement for Affirmers.What You’ll Do
- Be the “tools and tech” owner for our performance management and engagement platforms, including manager enablement/support, and managing the vendor relationship. You’ll evaluate future technologies to help drive scalable program growth
- Partner on our ongoing feedback and development programs for all employees; including our continuous feedback initiative, and our employee calibration process to ensure performance standards are consistently applied across employees in the same role
- Work closely with the People team to support the development of engagement surveys, and determine focus areas
- Establish metrics to track the effectiveness of programs and be able to analyze data, synthesize feedback, and complete external research to identify patterns and / or new ideas that can help create/improve programs and processes and you are jazzed by this!
- You've helped scaled people programs that support a growing global workforce
- 5+ years program management experience, ideally with people related programs at an organization that has scaled beyond 2,000 employees
- A “how can we make this better?” mentality. You recognize that “perfect” is not an end state, and continually drive for program improvement
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative program ideas and who has a growth mindset (ie. you’re excited to try new things and believe challenges will help you grow)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including attention to detail
- Collaborative and able to own and maintain stakeholder relationships; however, able to work independently and manage day-to-day tasks
Location - Remote U.S.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.