People Operations Coordinator at Candy
Candy’s mission is to deepen our connection to experiences that bring us joy. As fans. As collectors. As people creating lives, we’re passionate about living. We understand that connection because we’ve chased it since we were kids. We are unapologetic fans and serious collectors who see limitless possibilities in the digital revolution that’s disrupting – more like exploding – the way we engage and experience our favorite sports, music, art, and cultural icons.
We know the passion of being a die-hard fan and the need for the experience beyond the bleachers. We’re building a fully immersive storefront where fans can not only buy, sell, and trade their digital assets but also experience a fully immersive marketplace that gives our users enablement beyond imagination with their digital assets.
- Michael Rubin- Founder & CEO of Fanatics & Philadelphia 76ers co-owner
- Mike Novogratz - CEO of Galaxy Digital, Pioneer Investor
- Gary Vaynerchuk- CEO of VaynerMedia, Social Media Entrepreneur.
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
We’re looking for an outstanding People Operations Coordinator to join the People department. We help fuel Candy’s success by playing an integral role in building the foundation of Candy.com. We are organized, efficient in our work, and eager to create the best seamless candidate for new hire experience. Above all, you will be the ambassador of our pre-employment process for new hires, employee liaison and not limited to the recruiting process. You will be the key communicator between the new candy team but not limited to the recruiting team, hiring managers, and candidates. In this role, you will also be leaning on the Talent Operations side working with our people team on HR tool implementation, candidate evaluation consistency, and other Talent Operations responsibilities.
We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on challenges in the immediate while providing vision to the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the box but collaborate outside the box.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- Be the ambassador for new hires and be in charge of the onboarding process and creating a strong onboarding program
- Ensure optimal candidate to employee transition and become the of contact of new hires and employees
- Be in charge of the pre-employment process of entering candidates into Rippling for new hires, sending onboarding paperwork, sending onboarding meeting, coordinate with the people team
- You’ll own a number of different employee engagement programs to recognize the team and build community. You love creating positive and memorable experiences, and are great at it!
- You understand how to explain employee benefits effectively
- Be the Greenhouse Guru for Candy; analyzing data and recommending solutions to optimize the talent management platform to meet organizational objectives and to ensure systems, tools and processes are scalable and drive process improvements. Tracking and reporting on of key metrics, initiatives, and regular reporting
- Own the logistics portion of the candidate journey including: interview scheduling,managing candidate flow, meticulously track candidates throughout the interview process via our Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) through Greenhouse, respond to candidates as soon as possible to create a first class experience
- Own projects to improve team culture and onboarding programs
- Build enduring relationships with hiring managers and interview teams by providing thought-partnership and solutions to hiring manager
- Participate in recruiting events and cross-functional projects as needed
WHO ARE YOU?
- You’ve run successful onboarding programs, as well as a wide range of employee engagement initiatives to foster a positive employee experience. You love community building and it shines through your work
- Calling you organized is an understatement. You turn chaos into process and problem-solve at scale, ensuring our team never encounters the same problem twice.
- You have experience in a high-volume, fast-paced, and feedback-driven environment (preferably in a startup)
- Your personality and demeanor naturally puts people at ease. You are approachable and open to listening to the team’s concerns and then immediately putting pen to paper to find a solution.
- You have some experience with scheduling
- You have exceptional attention to detail, critical thinking abilities, and strong organizational skills.
- You can multitask and understand priorities
- You have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bonus: You have familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS); preferably Greenhouse
- You have a solution-seeking mindset and growth mindset
- You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at Candy has a unique and positive experience
- You are a great teammate who loves to have fun at work and contribute to your experience and positive attitude!
- You have a love of sports, collectibles, blockchain & crypto, and/or collectibles!
You’ll Love Working here because...
- Our People. You will be working with the top players who are the most talented, fun, supportive, and innovative leaders and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We believe that we are building something great and that the best things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our connection through experiences to fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their best work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Core Values.
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – trust of our people, trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will strive to achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We push past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are a team player, and we are in it together. We believe that diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and in who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.