People Operations Coordinator at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 11M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that will completely transform how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
At Fetch, our People Operations (HR) team is centered on creating innovative ways to address the needs of our employees, managers and leadership teams. We are looking for a qualified and resourceful People Operations Coordinator to support our team in ensuring efficient operations. In this role, you will manage day-to-day responsibilities, projects and be able to make a positive impact on Fetch’s employees.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Act as the day to day point of contact for all things people related, providing support when employee related matters and questions arise, fostering a positive work culture.
- Maintain high standards with employee information and documentation through HRIS and other systems.
- Own the onboarding process, including guiding the experience from offer accepted to new hire, managing background checks, assisting with pre-onboarding and onboarding questions for new hires, ensuring accurate employee documentation, I-9 compliance, etc.
- Assist with the offboarding process to ensure a smooth transition including exit interviews.
- Support various internal activities/events and meetings (team meetings, DEI, happy hours)
- Assist with immigration processes including H-1B transfers, green cards, and recruiting questions.
- Develop and execute People Operations best practices and employee handbook with continuous improvement always in mind.
- Collaborate with Employee Connectivity, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, and the Inclusion teams to support and promote a balanced and compliant work environment.
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- The contributions of each team member lead to high performance and positive collaboration
- We are solving problems with creativity and flexibility while approaching with adaptability
- Policies are understood across the organization and information is easy to find for employees
- We are operating with a sense of urgency and thrive solving ambiguous or unique situations
- We have quick and accurate answers to reporting and data or informational needs
- Employees come to us because they trust we can provide the right guidance and information.
The ideal candidate:
- Has excellent communication skills: can listen and interpret needs of others and clearly convey information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes
- Is solution-oriented: maintains responsibility for issues start to finish and takes a proactive approach to problem solving
- Experienced working in Human Resources, Business Administration or a closely related field
- Strong organizational skills and successful time management
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion when appropriate
- Is ready to jump in and learn!