Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
We are looking for a People Operations Coordinator to join our People Ops team. The People Operations Coordinator will be responsible for supporting Coinbase onboarding, offboarding, employee inquiries, and People Ops process and policies. This role is critical to enable our business growth and further our mission of creating economic freedom to the world.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Process new hires, promotions, terminations, relocations and other job changes (Workday, facilitation and documentation).
- Document and maintain process procedures for the People Operations team.
- Manage team’s ticketing inbound queue
- Develop and maintain employee self-service resources (Confluence).
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports extracting data from HR systems.
- Responsible for ensuring HRIS is up-to-date at all times.
- Provide support for systems data audits and communicate required changes to IT, Payroll and other departments as needed.
- Ensure Legal compliance in all related areas.
- Support new entity set-ups and country launches
- Support other team ad hoc projects
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 1+ years of HR experience.
- Detail and data oriented with impeccable follow through.
- Strong interest in process improvement - you love finding ways to make processes more efficient and streamlined.
- Impeccable judgment and ability to handle confidential information.
- Familiarity with HR systems and processes.
- Creative, innovative, passionate.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with the Google Suit, Slack and Workday
Nice to haves:
- Experience in startup culture - comfortable with ambiguity and non-stop problem solving, building, and action.
- Experience with Jira
- Experience working with multiple time zones and countries
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.