People Operations Coordinator at FingerprintJS (Remote)
Fingerprint empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is Fingerprint (16K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
As the People Operations Coordinator, you will be a key member of the growing People team where you will be supporting all the day-to-day operations. Your incredible attention to detail and strategic mindset will help in creating scalable people processes and programs. You’ll be joining a small, but mighty, team where you’ll play a key role in creating people ops processes and employee experience programs. This is a great entry-level opportunity for an energetic, personable team-player looking to gain excellent exposure to all facets of HR.
Some things you’ll accomplish:
- Own the onboarding experience from offer signature to first day orientation
- Act as the first point of contact on the people team for day to day questions and inquiries from employees, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality where appropriate
- Take ownership and become a super user of our people team software, keeping it up to date and ensuring data integrity
- Manage processes for offboarding employees
- Serves as a resource for internal and external customers and vendors for all People related matters
- Identify and create employee experience programs to support and engage a fully remote workforce
- Identify and execute on opportunities to scale, simplify, and increase effectiveness of existing employee experience and engagement initiatives
- Provide administrative support to the company’s people processes
- 2+ years in HR or related work experience in a high growth tech startup, preferably in a remote setting
- Extremely organized and able to track both small details and big picture with great follow-through on tasks
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Collaborates easily with others and builds relationships
- Time management in fast-paced environment
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.