People Operations Business Partner (HRBP) at SEER Interactive
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- Serve as Seer’s People Partner (HRBP) across 5+ business units, acting as an advocate for Directors, manager, and individual contributors across the organization.
- Understand business goals, opportunities, and challenges across each business unit, partnering with business leaders to develop the people strategy that underpins the success of their KPIs.
- First point of contact for individual contributor and management support as it relates to performance management, employee relations, engagement, career pathing, terminations, etc.
- Partner with People Operations Lead to ensure successful implementation of broader People Operations initiatives and programs that span the organization. Bubble up opportunities for new program development and areas of opportunity identified inside the teams you support.
- Provide business leaders with data, findings, and recommendations of business unit "health" via trends in performance, employee engagement, manager feedback, attrition, etc.
- Deeply understand divisional business and talent needs (i.e. headcount, timeline, competencies) to propose and drive new People initiatives that align with their needs.
- Strengthen the management capabilities of business units by providing coaching and leadership development to Seer’s people managers.
The skills you'll bring to the table…
- You’ve served as a trusted HRBP or People Partner in a 200+ person organization, supporting individual contributors through middle management, and Directors.
- Calling you organized is an understatement. You turn chaos into process and problem-solve at scale, ensuring our team never encounters the same problem twice.
- You’ve got initiative and are always looking ahead for conflicts, roadblocks, and opportunities. You don’t wait to be asked to do something; you’d rather ask for forgiveness than permission.
- You’re a data nerd-- reporting and spotting trends gets you pretty jazzed. You’re always on the lookout for opportunities to be more efficient and scalable, leveraging automation where possible.
- Your time is precious, you know it and we do too! With automation and stellar time management, you work smart, strategically, and protect your time -- with efficiency at the core of all you do.
- Your personality and demeanor naturally puts people at ease. You are approachable and empathetic in listening to team concerns, then immediately put pen to paper to find a solution.