People - HR Business Partner (R&D) at Tray.io
We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout (organisations/organizations) can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
Our People team is growing, and we are looking for an HR Business Partner to support R&D.
You will serve as both a trusted advisor and as key member of the global People & Places team.
You are someone who builds trust quickly at all levels of the organization, with a track record of providing both hands-on support as well as strategic insight to drive initiatives aligning people and strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Drive planning and roll-out of companywide HR programs and initiatives for the departments you support (e.g. headcount planning, performance management, total rewards, L&D, etc)
- Provide support, thought partnership and coaching to leaders and managers on your dedicated teams on all people-related matters, including compensation, promotion, career progression & organizational design
- Manage and lead organizational design & development, leadership coaching and team building that support change and growth
- Manage and facilitate talent management strategies to support team growth & development
- Use qualitative & quantitative data to identify gaps & opportunities to tell a story and provide practical courses of action
- Quarterback global HR program improvements, initiatives & systems work
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Do you want to be part of our future?