This role will report to the Manager, People. In collaboration with the People Operations team you will help to build out the People function for a software company that is experiencing hyper growth. We currently have just over 200 employees in 30+ states and expect to double in size within the next 12 months with continued expansion in the United States and possible international expansion. In order to thrive in this role, you need to be creative, innovative, detail-oriented, and have the ability to problem-solve effectively. While we are a highly collaborative flock, you will also need to be comfortable working autonomously. There is also a high degree of confidentiality and discretion that will need to be exercised as this role will be exposed to highly sensitive information.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Build the new hire orientation and onboarding experience in collaboration with other People Operations team members and leaders in the business
- Manage our new HRIS (Paylocity), being the system owner to ensure data integrity and cleanliness and own continuous improvement projects
- In partnership with the Manager, People, own the relationship between employees and our benefits broker, including benefits questions and employee leave requests, while staying compliant with state and local laws
- Own day to day processes such as background checks, employee relocations, employee job changes, and employee onboarding and off-boarding experience
- Partner with People Ops leadership on projects across all areas of Human Resources as we build and scale programs and processes
We are Looking for People Who
- 3+ years of experience working in a Human Resources function; experience working in the insurance or Insurtech space is a plus!
- 1+ years of experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Are highly process and detail-oriented
- Have experience working with HRIS and other HR systems; experience working with Paylocity is a plus!
- Have basic knowledge of US Employment Law, especially MA law; knowledge of CA law is a plus!
- Comfortable manipulating and using data
- Have the ability work with a high level of confidentiality
Corvus provides a seriously safe nest for people who come from all paths. Our flock represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Although confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, we believe there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Corvus is a place where everyone can soar. So however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. And please check out what it's like to be a Corvid and our amazing benefits: https://www.corvusinsurance.com/life-at-corvus
Covid-19 Response: We look forward to inviting Corvids into our offices when it’s safe and they are comfortable. That said, Corvus has always embraced a hybrid work environment that empowers our employees to decide what is best for their own health and wellbeing. We’re committed to continuing this environment into the future.
Corvus is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation with our hiring process due to a disability, contact us at 857-259-3995 or [email protected]
Disclaimer: Bird puns are highly encouraged!