People Engagement Specialist at Snap Finance (Salt Lake City, UT)
Are you looking for a friendly, fast-paced workplace with an emphasis on helping customers and empowering team members? We are looking for a talented and motivated People Engagement Specialist who will have the ability to create, develop, and execute outstanding and unforgettable initiatives while being able to positively influence the experience of our team members. Snap Finance believes that our people and culture are our strength. We empower our team members to do good and make an impact in their communities through our Social Responsibility program. Come join us!
This role will support employee engagement programs by utilizing tools and methodologies to develop, execute, and track programs and activities that continuously elevate the employee experience. This position will promote strategic efforts to increase employee engagement with a focus on employee initiatives and communications, diversity and inclusion, recognition, innovation, and community impact strategy, programs, and events.
You will be a part of enabling Snap team members to bring about meaningful change through inclusion strategies, charitable giving, volunteering, and civic engagement with community partners. Being a part of the strategic planning and implementation of team member rewards, recognition, and celebratory engagements are also a part of this position’s duties. You must work to understand the unique wants, needs, and priorities of our team members and implement programs to improve their company interactions and work-life experience.
- Help design, own, and employ a full employee engagement strategy in alignment with employee value proposition strategies for multiple offices in the US, including remote workers
- Implement initiatives that cultivate a positive, innovative, feedback-oriented, and data-driven culture
- Bring ideas to develop an engagement plan and activities designed to build team relationships within Snap
- Partner with all departments and levels of management to ensure meaningful experiences for our team members throughout their work journey
- Contribute to establishing action planning methodologies and audience engagement techniques that quickly address gaps in the employee experience
- Deliver and manage all engagement activities and assigned programs
- Responsible for event preparations, implementation, budget, vendors, billing, invoicing, tracking and evaluation
- Conduct research, analyze data, and report on employee engagement best practices and external benchmarking to continuously improve our program
- Positive personality and outlook with an ability to learn quickly
- Understanding of employee engagement theory, strategies for implementation, and current tracking, analyzing, and reporting processes
- Clear view of how employee engagement connects with Corporate Social impact and D&I programs
- Ability to listen and analyze both data and people interactions around you
- Excellent communication, organization, project management, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and lead/work with cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and collaborate with a variety of audiences
- Proven team player who can work independently and be self-accountable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- At least 3-5 years prior experience in a similar position, internal or external communications, enablement, training, or employee operations
- Education in Organizational Development and/or Social Enterprise/Impact
- Willingness to travel (less than 10%)
Why You´ll Love It Here…
Benefits, benefits, benefits!
- Generous paid time off!
- Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401K with company match
- Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
- Company-paid short-term disability, Long term disability and legal coverage
- Pet insurance
Culture, culture, culture!
- Growth opportunities are endless
- Collaboration from the top down – check out our CEO, Matt Hawkins
- Ability to work with a diverse range of people
Snap values diversity, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.snapfinance.com