People Care at DigitalOnUs (Remote)
At DigitalOnUs by Tech Mahindra, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
- Good communication and Administration skills
- Data-Driven Decision Making and Analysis
- Technical background and understanding of Development OR quick learner
- Information Management
- Systematize and streamline processes (networking)
- High English level (spoken and written)
- Excel knowledge (medium to high)
- Fast learner
- Really organized person
- Work time from 9am to 6 pm
- Play with the latest & greatest technologies on the development side.
- Become part of a highly tech-savvy startup that's growing rapidly.
- Get involved on helping start-up companies define and grow their development best practices.
At DigitalOnUs, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Work with some truly remarkable IT engineers, architects, specialists and more.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
If you apply for this opportunity we will get you resume and its contain personal data whose treatment has been authorized by its owner for Digital OnUs, S. de RL de CV (the "Company”). If you are not the owner of this information or have no relation whatsoever with the subjects treated in it, you are requested in the most attentive way not to make copies of it and / or its attached files and delete it immediately, under the risk of being considered as responsible for the unauthorized treatment of personal data in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations, and other applicable regulations. If you are the owner of personal data in possession of the Company and wish to obtain further information regarding the processing of your personal data or the exercise of your ARCO rights, please consult our integral privacy notice on the website https://www.digitalonus.com/privacy-policy/