People Business Partner Lead at Fandom (Remote)
Fandom is growing! Our Senior People Business Partner - Lead opportunity is a remote role (ideally on the East Coast), and reports to our Director of People Partners.
Our People Team is a fan of our employees and we <3 helping Fandom continue on our exciting growth trajectory. As a People Business Partner Lead, you will help build our organization through both organic and strategic growth.
You will partner with amazing people around the world who are passionate about their roles, and contribute to a growing fanbase of entertainment lovers. You will experience learning and excelling in a fun and collaborative group partnering in navigating our HR environment.You Will...
- Be Business-Focused
- Work on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations requires an evaluation of both data and intangibles
- Use a business-centric approach in developing and leading projects, and a strategic approach to managing risk
- Collect, analyze, and propose solutions based on data
- Support the full spectrum HR activities such from onboarding, through talent management, and employee departures
- Role up your sleeves and provide detailed tactical support
- Be influential
- Build trusted relationships with executives people-managers and their teams
- Coach and challenge managers on all talent matters
- Promote with the credibility to influence within a fun, creative tech environment.
- Demonstrate empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Diagnose issues, provide creative insights, and influence long-term solutions to business issues
- Work on M&A activities
- Support the cultural integration of the newly acquired company into the values and culture of the organization.
- Experience having integrated and harmonized newly acquired companies into the host organization.
- A professional with 7+ years of experience in HR, with 3+ of those years in a similar role
- Influential and experienced with consulting with all levels of management, have built relationships by establishing trust, credibility and adding value quickly
- A person with a natural inclination to lean in and take on new challenges
- Comfortable managing through situations and issues
- Proficient delivering information (written, spoken, and visual) easily understood and concise
- Known for using your experience, knowledge, and creativity, to make solid decisions
- Experience with Tech company
- Experience developing and leading L&D projects
- Experience with M&A
- Use our tools including G-Suite, BambooHR, CultureAmp, and Greenhouse
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible working hours and time off
- Equity & Retirement Programs including 401K match
- Paid Parental Leave
Fandom powers fan experience.We are the world's largest fan platform. Reaching more than 315 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom.com is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms.
Fandom is an equal opportunity employer. Fandom values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.