Reports to: Manager of People Business Partners
Location: Remote, US
Compensation Range: $100,000 to $130,000 base, plus bonus, and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don't discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business. Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
Huntress's People Team has been growing rapidly, in order to fully support our organization as we scale and continue to tackle hackers head on. We are looking for an HRBP to partner with and develop positive relationships across the organization in order to anticipate people-related needs. You’ll experience a hybrid of traditional Human Resource Business Partner duties (strategic goal alignment and HR consulting service) with Learning and Development (support manager training, onboarding, workforce culture initiatives, etc.). In the coming months, we look to launch several key HR initiatives around learning and development, leadership training, merit and promotion cycles, and DEIB. We'll need your expertise in shaping these programs while also supporting managers and employees.
- Develop positive relationships across the organization in order to support and anticipate people-related needs
- Leverage data to drive people-related projects and solutions that elevates teammates
- Ensure HR programs are aligned to business priorities and track effectiveness and engagement
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers and employees related to company policy, team performance, and personal development
- Lead resolution of employee relation issues
- Partner with Learning & development initiatives to foster a learning and growth environment, identify training opportunities for the business and individuals
What You Bring To The Team:
- 5+ years experience leading or contributing to people focused initiatives
- Effectively work in a full virtual environment (bonus if you’ve lead teams virtually), including understanding various state laws and requirements
- Skilled at team building and facilitating team trainings
- Experience working with a technically savvy organization
- Familiar with best practices in workforce culture, training, and policy & procedure
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Guides others to innovate and think creatively about learning solutions and how to drive overall adoption
- Business acumen, as we'll need you to support all areas of the business
- Continuous learner, with the goal of elevating yourself as well as bringing in new ideas to the team as the world of HR continues to evolve at a rapid pace
- Passion for building engaging, employee focused company culture that allows employees to do their best work
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment - since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to show up to work every day as their full self.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected] Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.#BI-Remote