Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we've built and have been recognized as:
- Forbes Fintech 50 2021
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Best-Led Companies 2021
- TIME 100 Most Influential Company 2021
We're growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We're seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We're in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Our People team plays a meaningful role in finding and growing world-class talent to achieve our mission, and we need your help! As a People & Programs Partner, you'll help amplify the effectiveness of our CX team and continue to make Robinhood an outstanding place for our "Hoodies". By partnering with a set of client groups as well as the CX People Partners to implement key people programs across the departments, you'll set our employees up for tackling some of the toughest problems in the financial & tech industries.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Provide operational support to the CX organization through project support, employee inquiries, program management of PeopleX and CX initiatives.
- Drive project management of CX-specific programs, developing tracking and communication practices to ensure progress, accountability, and an understanding of how the work in CX connects to broader PeopleX initiatives.
- Partner with CX People Partners to analyze data provided by the Effectiveness organization and recommend actions based on insights.
- Enable People Team Strategy across CX by driving special projects in partnership with key PeopleX partners across the department.
- Partner with the CX People Partners and Talent team to implement people and organizational solutions that aligns with the CX teams business strategy.
- Partner with CX leaders and COE teams to drive process improvements and results
- Collaborate with other Ops PP members to effectively communicate organizational changes by advocating for team-specific solutions and facilitating client communications.
- Advise the Lead People Partner on the implementation of People programs across the CX functions, including but not limited to Performance Management, Engagement, Talent Development initiatives, Retention Strategies, and Diversity & Inclusion.
- Partner with People Partners, coaching client group managers and individual contributors through a full range of the employee journey using expertise in employee engagement, organizational design, experience building high performing teams, and navigating difficult conversations.
- At least 6+ years of HR experiences within a fast-paced, dynamic, and global organization
- Experience providing support directly to manager and employees
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience analyzing data and communicating key insights.
- Familiarity working in a fast paced, high performance culture where the business is constantly evolving
- Experience leading and/or influencing change management initiatives, compensation programs and employee relations cases.
- Demonstrated ability to strike a balance between strategic partnership-building and getting things done
- Ability to adapt and drive solutions to ambiguous problems
- Passion for customer service, first principles thinking, and the challenges facing a Customer Experience org bringing "tech" to a heavily regulated industry
- Advanced analytics skills (excel pivot tables are a must, advanced would be above and beyond that), including the ability to identify patterns and trends and draw meaningful conclusions and insights
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission-we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Robinhood is a primarily remote company. If hired, you will work as a remote employee unless the job you are applying for has a different working model specified. Please reach-out to your recruiter if you have any questions regarding the job's working model.