People and Culture Generalist at Koddi (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:23 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 31, 2022
We are looking for an energetic, personable People & Culture Generalist — an HR professional with the ability to enhance and implement a variety of HR programs. We are looking for that go-to customer-centric person who will go the extra mile to keep the P&C function running smoothly while caring for our team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be a part of a collaborative, forward-thinking and growing P&C team
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Lead the payroll process on a semi-monthly basis, and update payroll information such as tax and benefit info as-needed
- Provide management guidance by preparing, updating, and recommending people-centric policies
- You’ll assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain the HRIS and the HR related tools and systems within the team
- You'll maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- You’ll be the point of contact for immigration related matters
- You will undertake tasks in performance management along with the promotion process
- Establish contacts with management and staff by being visible and actively engaging with them
- Ensure legal compliance and stay abreast of applicable federal and state requirements; conduct investigations; maintain records
- Assist in employee onboarding
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING
- You’re an effective communicator and problem solver with a four-year degree in Human Resources Management or related major
- You have at least 3 years of human resources experience
- You have at least 1 year of experience managing a direct report
- Possess a thorough understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Have a familiarity with multi-state payroll procedures
- You’re approachable and friendly, even if you haven’t had your coffee yet
- You understand the importance of confidentiality, tact, integrity, and common sense
- Your knowledge of employment/labor laws is solid
- Great organization skills, detailed-orientated, you manage your time well, and you stand behind your work
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems is a big plus
- Proven, excellent customer service and strong communication to partner well with coworkers of all levels
- You have intermediate-level experience using Google Workplace products
- You value relationship building and appreciate a sense of humor
- This is a remote/hybrid role based in the DFW area.
Koddi's award-winning ad technology platform provides a robust network for brands to connect with consumers and drive revenue through native sponsored placements, metasearch, and programmatic media campaigns.
Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Koddi has additional office locations in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf. We’ve been embracing remote work since 2020 and plan to transition to a hybrid remote model when it’s safe to return to our offices.
Koddi has been ranked by Forbes, Deloitte, and the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation. We’re on a mission to forge a better path to discovery through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation. Come join us!
More Information on Koddi
Koddi operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in Fort Worth, TX, Austin, TX, Oakland, CA, Ann Arbor, MI and New York, NY. Koddi was founded in 2013. It has 183 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 9 open jobs at Koddi, click here.
Read Full Job Description