Payroll Specialist at ReCharge Payments
We're looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to assist in processing and scaling our domestic and international payroll operations. The right person enjoys being hands-on, digging into details, problem-solving and has the ability to prioritize work. In addition, you have the ability to not only identify areas of improvement but also take the initiative to establish and implement those improvements. This role reports to the Global Payroll Manager.What you’ll do
- Perform full-cycle US Payroll on a bi-weekly basis to include various audits to ensure accurate payments every cycle.
- Perform off-cycle payments for terminations by timely preparing and administering final checks within state regulatory guidelines.
- Perform off-cycle payrolls for things such as stock transactions and bonuses as needed.
- Set up new states for payroll as needed.
- Assist with internal/external Payroll audits and compliance reporting.
- Maintain the Payroll inbox by answering payroll inquiries from employees, management, and internal business partners.
- Assist with manual corrections from integration errors to maintain master data within the payroll system.
- Perform other payroll duties as assigned.
- Work closely with our Equity team to process equity transactions.
- Cross-functional collaboration with business partners for process improvements and efficiencies.
- Work closely with our internal partners to provide all employees a “Best In Class” employee experience.
- Experience with U.S. Federal and State taxation relating to equity compensation.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to deliver accurate results under strict deadlines.
- Experience with Trinet and or ADP
- The highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Problem solver and self-starter.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Google Sheets is even better).
- Experience with G-Suite.
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.