Payroll Specialist at Lyra Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:50 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, October 13, 2021
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for full-cycle payroll of approximately 300 employees. The Payroll Specialist will undertake all elements of payroll, from inputting employee data, processing payroll, funding 401k deferrals and loans, registering for state related taxes, providing ad hoc reporting to various managers and other special projects as necessary. The payroll specialist will assist the payroll manager with providing payroll related advice, guidance and support to all employees and managers for Lyra Health.
This is a Full-time hybrid role (Remote and in Office as needed).
- Own full cycle bi-weekly payroll processing for 300+ Department
- Point of contact for all employee payroll related queries through our payroll ticketing system
- Oversee Time & Attendance system
- Assist Payroll Manager in ensuring compliance with multi-state payroll tax regulations
- Support People Operations team with onboarding employees into the payroll system
- Support Benefits Team to reconcile various benefit deductions (e.g. 401k, commuter, HSA, etc)
- Provide post payroll analytics to Payroll Manager for review
- Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of 4 years of payroll experience
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on excellence
- Great team player with a collaborative mindset towards the team
- Ability to work independently, multitask, and drive towards aggressive deadlines
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Thoughtfulness, flexibility and a positive attitude
- Understanding of federal and state labor laws
- Fluent in Google Apps and MS Office
- Strong knowledge of Payroll and HRIS systems
- Working knowledge of Salesforce a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description