Payroll & Benefits Manager at Bloomerang (Remote)
- Are you a passionate and curious go-getter that wants the opportunity to make an impact in a high-growth and fast-paced SaaS company?
- Are you excited about helping nonprofits reach, engage and retain the donors they depend on to achieve their vision for a better world?
- Does your company have a philanthropic mascot (Blossom the Orangutan) that oversees their Industry leading customer retention rate and stellar NPS scores?
If you answered yes to those first few questions then you may be just what we are looking for in our next Payroll & Benefits Manager.
- Through acquisition, Kindful and Bloomerang have joined forces in supporting tens of thousands of non profit professionals globally. Our stand-out team of 300+ employees believes in the value of life with a mission, and they take great pleasure in helping passionate charities make smart decisions that help them reach out, grow, and thrive through easy-to-use software. Together, we’ve created the highest-rated fundraising/donor CRM platform on the market and we are excited for the opportunity to add people like yourself to our best-in-class culture.
- Manage all Payroll and Benefits functions in partnership with a Payroll and Benefits Specialist.
- Ensures payroll processes are administered in compliance with applicable Country, Federal and State regulations or legislation, including applicable wage and hour regulations.
- Management, full administration and compliance of benefits and compensation plans including health, wellness, 401(k), base compensation, bonus and incentive programs.
- Partner with the VP, People & Culture to establish the annual benefit strategy and plan designs, ensuring programs are competitive, cost effective and will attract and retain talent.
- Responsible for HRIS (Kronos) set up, maintenance, functionality, and system accuracy.
- Own the relationships with our brokers, carriers, auditors, consultants, and counsel to ensure service standards are met.
- Develop, implement, and communicate payroll/benefits policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the data integrity of company benefits and payroll records.
- Conducts payroll audits to ensure payroll accuracy.
- Assist employees with escalated benefits claims issues.
- Oversees the proper and accurate processing and tracking of Paid Time Off for all personnel.
- Oversees the proper processing of all payroll terminations, benefit cancellations, and COBRA notifications.
- Manages company-wide benefits plans, including health insurance, 401(k) plans and development of internal guidelines and materials.
- Oversees the proper and accurate processing and tracking of Paid Medical or Parental Leave.
- Significantly contribute to the design, configuration and communication activities related to ongoing and annual benefit enrollment process.
What Does It Take
- 5-7 Years of progressive, hands-on experience in a multi-state payroll and benefits environment, preferably in a rapidly growing company.
- Experience with a BPO, 3rd Party Payroll Vendor, and HRIS Systems (Kronos/Ultipro)
- Experience researching information and analyzing data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations, and plans of action.
- Knowledge of payroll/benefit regulations including Federal and State HR/Payroll Laws (FMLA, FLSA, e.g.) and IRS regulations that impact payroll and benefits.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to be timely and responsive to the needs of the department and organization
- Able to handle data, reports and information in a confidential manner at all times
- Health Insurance: Medical, Vision, Dental, FSA, HSA
- Paid Parental Leave: For time spent with your little one
- 401K with Match: To help you save for the future
- Wellness: You'll have access to a free subscription to Headspace, a free weekly yoga class taught via Zoom, and a kitchen stocked with snacks and coffee.
- Time Away: PTO, Flex Days, Volunteer Days, 13 Paid Holidays
- Equipment: We ship everything to your front door
This is a full-time, permanent position, either fully remote or based in our Indianapolis HQ. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
We are currently registered to employ in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Michigan, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin
Applicants with disabilities may contact [email protected] to request accommodation in completing an employment application.
Bloomerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Bloomerang are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Bloomerang does not accept agency resumes or partnerships at this time.