GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a Payroll Analyst to manage payroll processing for 700+ employees and growing. Working closely with the Payroll Manager this individual will be responsible for bi-weekly and semimonthly payroll reporting with a close eye on internal controls and documentation. Prior experience with Workday is required.
The Payroll Analyst will also ensure streamlined processes are set up for approving hourly time card compliance and manager reviews. This is a unique opportunity to scale the payroll function in a high growth mission driven environment.
- Oversee preparation, processing, and review bi-weekly, semi-monthly payroll, and year-end processing including off-cycle payroll adjustments
- Oversee accurate payroll management including but not limited to onboarding, off boarding, salary adjustments, bonus / commission calculations and payments and responding and documentation payroll notices
- Partner with Tax Manager on tracking and communicating taxable implications related to interstate travel; Complete state filings and registrations e.g. ER, UI and manage monthly reporting
- Manage eTrade stock and payroll process following proper SOX requirements
- Resolve payroll discrepancies and irregularities and assist with audit request
- Assist in the maintenance of data integrity in systems by analyzing data and reviewing source documents for accuracy and completion of data input
- Serve as partner to employees regarding policies, procedures, programs, and any payroll related questions
- Manage all fringe benefits, deductions, garnishments, leave pay, and UI claims etc.
- Calculate payments for employer’s social security, unemployment, worker’s compensation, and benefits coverage
- Identify and resolve process bottlenecks and thoughtfully implement processes that enhance performance and impact
- Support in identifying new systems, solutions and payroll/tax related considerations to support acquisitions and high growth environment
- Perform other duties and projects related to payroll, benefits or employee record management
- 5+ years administrative, payroll benefits or HRIS administration experience specific
- 2+ years of experience payroll processing with Workday
- Familiarity with SOX compliance with regards to payroll reporting, documentation and required controls
- Deep understanding of employee withholding considerations particularly as it relates to relocations and withholding changes
- Effective communication and partnership with Finance team regarding refunds, amended filings and audit documentation
- Experience supporting and training employees and managers on timecard compliance, approval requirements and documenting process for internal controls
- Strong Excel skills, working knowledge of Google Suite and eTrade
- Knowledge of multi-state, multi-jurisdiction environment and tax and labor laws
- Experience filing and managing state registrations - ER and UI withholdings
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Attention to detail, passion for helping others with a results-oriented approach
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.