Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We help connect companies large and small with top independent talent from around the world. Simply put, our mission is to create economic opportunities so people have better lives.
Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled independent professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere.
The Talent Access team at Upwork brings extraordinary people to Upwork who can achieve extraordinary outcomes. As a marketing recruiter, you will be the key player sourcing, vetting, and ultimately closing that amazing talent to join our team. Your workload will enjoy constant variety as you land talent in communications, paid search, creative, demand generation, ABM, sales enablement and so much more. If you are interested in joining a team that is actively changing lives for the better, we want to hear from you!Your Responsibilities:
- Handle full-cycle recruiting for marketing roles at Upwork
- Build a diverse talent pipeline of marketing professionals across a variety of roles
- Act as a consultative partner to our hiring team
- Drive a consistent and outstanding candidate experience
- Collaborate with the greater talent acquisition team to share what's working and make us all better
- Proven experience in a full-cycle recruiting role
- Prior success building robust sourcing strategies using Linkedin Recruiter and other tools
- Comfort prioritizing and leading a large and diverse requisition load in a dynamic, constantly changing work environment!
- Sound knowledge of ATS systems to track candidate pipelines, recruiter activity and recruitment reporting
- Excellent communicator who is connected to our mission
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 15 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.