Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As the Manager, Technical Talent Acquisition you will play a key role partnering directly with Circle’s leadership to hire top technical talent for their teams. You will develop processes and relationships to understand and anticipate your clients’ needs. You will lead a team of talent acquisition professionals in creatively identifying, engaging and assessing top talent, while improving and contributing to our brand and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow Circle. In addition to driving a culture of continuous improvement and development, you will inspire your team of recruiters to achieve greatness and lead various talent acquisition projects and initiatives to enable us to deliver flawless execution to the business.
What you’ll work on:
- Lead a team of talent acquisition professionals with responsibilities that include sourcing, hiring, and process improvement.
- Partner with business leaders and department heads to understand and manage their talent acquisition needs and consistently deliver top talent.
- Own the day-to-day recruiting activities for one or more of our rapidly growing technical teams, while simultaneously managing your own team of recruiters.
- Partner with the sourcing team to create strong pipelines across all functions your team is responsible for.
- Partner with the Director to establish and manage talent acquisition needs of the business.
- Guide your team in building an inclusive workforce and diverse candidate pipelines.
- Elevate team performance by managing, mentoring, coaching and developing skills.
- Collaboratively work with other parts of the Talent (HR) team, finance, legal, etc.
- Provide insights to business using data to support your recommendations.
- Deliver an amazing interview & hiring experience to candidates, hiring managers and business leaders.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 6+ years of demonstrated success in technology oriented recruiting environments that require partnership across the business to accomplish recruiting goals.
- 3+ years of management experience instilling trust and credibility with your team while guiding, developing, coaching, and managing individual and team performance.
- Experience managing recruiting teams and activities for clients spanning Circle’s technical functions including, but not limited to, Engineering, Data Science, Product, IT, and Security.
- Excellent communication skills and an innate ability to motivate and inspire teammates.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote