DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
DISQO is committed to being the best place our team members have ever worked. This is the central focus of our People Ops Team. People Ops is committed to ensuring that every team member understands how they can develop and grow their career at DISQO and we work to ensure this while also scaling the business, fostering human connectivity, and embracing the rapid evolution of the workplace itself. As a Manager, Talent Development, you will play a critical role in continuing to foster the growth mindset among team members that is a hallmark of our culture. Reporting to the Director, Talent Development, you will take ownership of several initiatives to support the continued professional development of our rapidly growing sales team. You will partner closely with colleagues, key stakeholders, and senior leaders to unlock the full potential of our sales professionals.
The Ideal Candidate: We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, loves to be challenged, takes ownership, and values the opportunity to innovate to make a lasting impact! The ideal manager is as comfortable in front of an audience as they are in a one-on-one setting or behind their laptop. They can empathize with the challenges of a sales professional because they have walked in their shoes. They project an executive presence that enables them to quickly gain credibility with both experienced sales leaders and new sales professionals. They embody a growth mindset in all that they do, including their passion for learning about our business. They possess an exceptional aptitude for and an eagerness to continually enhance their skills in instructional design, learning technologies, and facilitation. The ideal manager also has excellent organizational, communication, and technical skills. In doing so, you will help elevate DISQO as the employer of choice.
What you’ll do:
- Apply recognized talent development best practices to ensure comprehensive and delightful learning experiences that lead to measurable improvement in employee skills, engagement, and revenue generation.
- Provide a tailored onboarding experience that enables scalable growth while also accelerating the productivity, time to close, and close rates of new sales teammates.
- Elevate the sales skills of both new and experienced sales professionals in areas including but not limited to prospecting, discovery, pitch, product demos, objection handling, and pipeline management.
- Enhance knowledge of our product suite and strategic differentiators in order to expand opportunity identification and accelerate revenue growth.
- Ensure our sales professionals are prepared as changes to our product occur in order to capitalize on opportunities.
- Apply instructional design and facilitation skills to develop, and deploy learning modules.
- Build collaborative working relationships with senior sales, marketing and operational leadership to identify and prioritize common learning needs.
- Support the rollout of new business processes as we standardize business practices to scale the organization.
- Elevate awareness of our competitors’ approaches and tactics, as well as trends and changes in our industry as a whole.
What you bring to the table:
- Previous experience building or overhauling sales enablement training programs from the ground up
- Proven track record of delivering learning initiatives that positively impact revenue generation
- Previous experience in the digital marketing and/or market research industry and demonstrated knowledge of the associated business models
- Previous experience collaborating with advertising agencies, media companies, and/or market research firms
- Certification or deep experience in recognized enterprise sales methodologies
- 3+ years of inside and/or enterprise sales experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce as demonstrated through previous experience as a sales professional, system administrator, or by delivering platform-related training
- 5+ years of instructional design experience
- 5+ years of training facilitation experience
- Strong understanding of adult learning theory and instructional design principles
- Ability to quickly gain credibility and positively influence colleagues at all levels
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with subject matter experts across diverse business functions
- Previous experience and ability to strategically plan and program manage learning initiatives and communicate / market initiatives to all stakeholders (from executives to front-line employees)
- Continuous desire to build cross-cultural acumen, as well as proficiency in collaborating with and facilitating the development of team members from a diverse range of cultural backgrounds
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as human resource management, organizational development, instructional design, business, communications, or equivalent experience
- Ability to create engaging learning content using a variety of content development tools
- Engaging presentation skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Proficient in Google Suite
Nice to have:
- Active in ATD, SHRM, or other professional organization related to talent development and/or performance improvement
- Has recently or is actively working toward certification or continued education in talent development from a reputable source
- Previous experience in the tech sector and/or a start-up environment
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.