Manager, Talent Acquisition at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
You are a Talent Acquisition Leader driven by the desire to hire the top talent required to support our growing Sales organization in the Americas. 2019 was an explosive growth year as we brought new products to market and you will build, develop and support your team committed to delivering the right talent we need to accelerate our growth as a leader in DXP. In this hands-on role, you will lead a multi-faceted program; while delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
In this role, you will:
- Develop strong relationships and communication with Hiring Managers at all levels, including Executive, to developing recruitment strategies that deliver great sales achievers.
- Bring a passion for delivering a best in class recruitment experience to candidates, hiring managers, colleagues and leadership.
- Partner with the extended Talent team and other departments to understand business needs, critical roles and skills sets and develop scalable recruitment processes and solutions
- Drive external branding efforts and initiatives to position Acquia as a premier employer and Best Places to Work (BuiltIn Boston - 2019)
- Create and partner within the Talent Acquisition team on programs and strategies that fuel a high performing recruiting engine for Acquia; globally.
You will bring:
- Progressive recruiting experience in either an agency or corporate setting; past experience in high growth companies preferred.
- A deep understanding of supporting enterprise software companies with products in a SaaS and/or PaaS environment is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success with a player/coach mentality; ability to lead and develop both direct and indirect team members; all while recruiting for your own openings.
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, high growth company.
- Strong business acumen and comfortable with a data driven environment. You have the ability and see the value using metrics to guide decision making.
- Attention to detail with an unparalleled work ethic and service mentality.
- You will use your experience and leadership to tell us what we're missing!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.