Manager for TA social media and branding is a high impact people manager role within our growing Talent Acquisition organization. Reporting to the Director of TA Strategy, this Manager will be is responsible for developing and deploying the recruitment marketing strategy for Paylocity. Primary focus of this role is on brand awareness, reputation management, social engagement, and lead generation to attract quality (active and passive) candidates for Talent acquisition team.
• You will partner with various teams such as DEI, Talent Acquisition, Corporate Marketing, HR Communications, Public Relations, and People Analytics teams to create and deploy content that tells an authentic story of Paylocity.
• You will operate as a consultant to Talent Acquisition team, delivering customized, data-driven, and strategic top-of-funnel brand/media/ marketing solutions that enable Paylocity to hire high quality, diverse talent across all verticals.
• Identify, lead, and manage new and existing strategic partnerships with a focus on scalability.
• You will be responsible for organic marketing, programmatic advertising, social media, and talent-focused community partnerships across the US.
• Influence and drive prioritization and direction of the team in alignment with business and stakeholder needs.
• You will establish and maintain measures and metrics to analyze our success. Use data and metrics to measure business impact/ROI and consistently update key stakeholders on the efforts, progress, and results of partnership programs.
• Support any virtual or external recruiting events, including sourcing giveaways, creating collateral, and promoting the event.
• Responsible for managing, mentoring and training your team.
• Ideal candidate will be Marketer at heart and would have strong understanding of talent landscape.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to think creatively and innovatively.
• In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment marketing.
• Knowledge of SEO best practices.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to be agile and adapt to business needs and changing candidate landscape to stay competitive in the market.
• Real passion for new technology and creative ways to connect with your target audience.
• Ability to effectively influence and collaborate with interdepartmental teams.
• Experience articulating concepts and solutions.
• 7+ years' experience in employer branding, talent acquisition marketing or related roles.
• Previous people management experience is a strong nice to have.