Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations at Ball Aerospace (Greater Denver Area)
At Ball Aerospace, we care about the health and safety of our team members, their families and our communities. Ball Aerospace will comply with Executive Order 14042 and all team members will be required to provide proof of completed vaccination status as a condition of employment as stated within the Order, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations.
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Human Resources Strategic Support Unit develops, retains, rewards and attracts talent needed for the business to attain strategic and operational goals.
Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations
What You’ll Do:
- Oversight of HRIS system, SuccessFactors, including maintaining corporate relationships.
- Continual process improvement; review processes annually for improvements. Partner with internal audit where needed.
- Reporting, metrics & analytics dashboards in support of the team and the business.
- Successful and appropriate compliance with all regulations, including OFCCP, EEO, AAP, etc. in partnership with our HR Compliance team.
- Oversee vendor relationships, handle escalations & exceptions.
- Partner with HR Operations & Marketing & Communications (MarCom), carry the master calendar of internal and external events and partner on employment branding strategy (internally and externally).
- Partner with department leaders on HR & TA strategies.
- Stay in tune with industry trends and make recommendations on where Ball can improve and/or adjust its practices.
- Manage administrative team, including their workloads. Ensure they are engaged, fulfilled and developing. Look at where skill sets align and how the team can align with the business.
- Oversee events strategy, planning and participation, in partnership with MarCom where needed.
- Review and continually improve the employee and candidate experience both internally & externally.
- Review and continually improve the hiring manager’s experience.
- Develop and execute training for all of TA.
- Build the TA Sourcing strategy and deploy across the business as required.
- Manage the college relations program and team. Drive innovation, diversity and strong future leaders to our intern program. Ensure the team is engaged, fulfilled and developing.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline or related field, plus 10 or more years of experience within Human Resources, specializing in Talent Acquisition.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e. Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Experience in leading a fast-paced talent acquisition department.
- Experience in bringing Talent Acquisition best practices to improve sourcing and pipelining.
- Strong people management skills.
- Experience with DoD, aerospace or government contracting preferred.
- Experience working and reporting within an applicant tracking system, SuccessFactors preferred.
- Ball Aerospace is a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to the health and safety of all employees and is required as a condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and other states, possession and use continues to be illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
- Work is performed in an office environment and this position may be considered to work remotely up to 40% of the time.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $108,500 - $149,500 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.