Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
Select roles that are location-specific will still be eligible for flexible schedules.
The Department: People
The People Team at Gemini are thought partners, business influencers, and ambassadors for Gemini's company values. Our collaborative team is composed of recruiters, program managers, and human resources specialists. As a member of the People Team, you’ll be on the ground floor of a quickly growing organization, with the opportunity to create best-in-class processes and programs that find, grow, and retain amazing talent at Gemini.
The Role: Manager, Recruiting Coordination
Gemini is growing faster than ever, and as we scale, building our team of Talent Acquisition leaders is critical to our long-term scalability and overall success. As such, we are looking for a Manager, Recruiting Coordination who will develop and lead a team of amazing Recruiting Coordinators who play a significant role in creating and cultivating an excellent and inclusive candidate experience.
Recruiting Coordinators are integral to the Talent Acquisition Team’s success; through the white glove service they provide, Recruiting Coordinators impact Gemini’s ability to continue to hire top talent. This is Gemini’s first hire fully dedicated to leading the Recruiting Coordination function, and will therefore have the opportunity to shape and build the function from the ground up, in close collaboration with Gemini’s Talent Strategy & Operations leader.
- Lead, develop, and mentor a team of 4-6+ Recruiting Coordinators that support a global organization
- Inspire the Recruiting Coordination team to deliver a best-in-class candidate experience - providing exceptional support to Candidates, Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and Interviewers
- Create career development paths for Recruiting Coordinators and partner with your manager and Recruiting leaders to plan ahead with respect to headcount; champion your team and ensure they have the tools and resources necessary for professional development
- Review and measure the experience and effectiveness of the processes and programs; measure individual and team performance and use these metrics in coaching conversations
- Partner with Talent Analytics to design a Recruiting Coordinator capacity model and continuously assess and iterate a Recruiting Coordination coverage plan by geography, business unit, and Recruiter in a fast growing, global organization
- Standardize and document processes, and ensure internal training materials are kept up-to-date in Confluence
- Build a Recruiting Coordinator Onboarding Program to ensure all new Recruiting Coordinators are set up for success
- Partner with Recruiting Leads to understand and improve process - building scalable processes that drive efficiency without compromising personal touch
- Continuously seek out ways to improve candidate experience
- Analyze candidate survey results and external feedback platforms and make recommendations for improvements
- 6+ years of experience in Recruiting and/or Recruiting Operations in a dynamic, high-growth stage company environment
- 2+ years of experience managing and growing a team of at least 2
- Deep knowledge of recruiting systems, processes, and tools. We use Greenhouse, Prelude, Confluence, and Slack to name a few.
- The ability to partner with and influence cross-functional stakeholders, within and outside of the Talent function
- Proven track record of designing and implementing process improvements, particularly changes that are rooted in data
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.