Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The People Strategy & PMO Team drives our highest priority, enterprise-impacting projects to enable People Team strategies. From strategy to execution, we bring a consultative approach and analytical rigor to problem solving, and deliver best in class project and change management. We lead strategic, high impact initiatives that enable our People Team to achieve its goals and facilitate data driven decision making. We establish project management best practices; building repeatable processes and techniques to develop a culture focused on results. Ultimately, we are a team of curious, humble, and analytically-minded individuals with a bias toward action and impact.What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Enable People Team Strategy by driving highest priority, critical People-wide initiatives as set by Chief People Officer and People Leadership Team
- Drive strategic planning efforts for People Team; define and develop People Team priorities, OKRs, and success measures in alignment with company OKRs
- Develop tracking and communication practices to ensure progress, accountability, and an understanding of how our work ladders to key initiatives
- Identify and implement initiatives that move People Team metrics; partner closely with People Analytics to measure and monitor metrics and deliver ad hoc analyses to inform strategy
- Lead large scale change management efforts across the People Team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to guide implementation of critical programs and priorities
- Scoping ambiguous problems into concrete projects, mentoring and developing junior team members
- 6+ years of experience in HR consulting, change management, communications, project management
- Proven track record of managing enterprise-wide, transformational, and multi disciplinary projects and change initiatives
- Proficiency of project management methodologies, change management principles, tools and best practices
- Basic understanding of M&A including acquisition lifecycle, integration planning, and strategic considerations
- High confidence in and commitment to relationship-building, especially at the leadership level
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Evaluate insights and translate them into audience appropriate messages. Strong editing skills.
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- MBA or advanced degree in HR management or organizational behavior/communications
- Project management and change management certifications (i.e., PMP, PfMP, CCMP)
- Lean six-sigma or similar certifications
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).