Manager, People Operations (Remote USA) at Talend
| Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:53 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, September 8, 2021
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs.
We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Talend remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers.
The Manager, People Operations will manage a global team striving to deliver outstanding employee experiences through projects and processes. You will build solutions to scale to help support Talend through its continued rapid growth.
Core to the role is providing help, knowledge, and problem solving to Talend employee's life-cycle changes, delivering outstanding service, and providing seamless employee experiences. This role has global responsibilities and will manage the team that supports our 1400+ employees across the world.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated with a positive attitude, and exhibits patience, teamwork, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence. You also be comfortable being a player and coach, rolling up your sleeves to help where needed.
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON:
- Lead, manage, and scale the People Operations team; responsible for overseeing the day to day functions of the People Operations team, including efficient administration of all employee lifecycle transactional processes
- Understand organizational needs; and create and drive processes, policies, and workflows that are compliant, efficient, scalable, and reflect Talend's values while ensuring they are up to date, compliant, and designed in a way to support Talend's continued rapid growth
- Review/audit processes and data, identify opportunities to streamline processes and procedures, and recommend and implement solutions while understanding downstream impact
- Oversee the maintenance of HR policies and procedures. Draft, modify, and implement company policies and procedures as needed
- Identify areas for automation and implement processes that will require minimal manual work
- Stays abreast of trends and best practices across the key human resources practice areas
- Support complex projects - including reorganizations, M&A, system integrations
- Monitor outcomes and incorporate lessons learned into future task/project activity
- Support change management efforts around culture and new programs
- Build and maintain relationships across the HR functions including the HRBPs, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, L&D, Facilities, plus externally with Finance, Payroll and IT to ensure solutions are developed cross functionally
- Be an ambassador of our company's culture and drive initiatives to build upon and improve culture.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in People Ops/HR/HR business partnership, preferably in the tech industry; including 2 years managing a team
- Demonstrated ability to coach and counsel direct reports
- Technology savvy with strong proficiency in an HRIS (Workday would be a huge plus), the entire Microsoft Suite, and experience in choosing, evaluating and building an HR Tech Stack
- Experience with employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and offboarding)
- Experience working on projects focused on the enhancement of the employee lifecycle through process improvements, automation, data & insights
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment, and to build and maintain successful relationships with all levels of the organization, achieve credibility, and influence outcomes
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with your own work and reviewing the work of others
- Passionate about automation, optimization, and education
The range for this role for any candidates based in Colorado will be $91,920 – $114,900 USD. In addition to your base salary, you will also be offered a 15% bonus and benefits. A detailed list of our company benefits offered to hires based in the USA can be found at the following link: https://usbenefits.talend.com/
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Read Full Job Description