Are you ready to make an impact?
West Monroe is hiring a Manager for Executive Recruiting to join our Talent Acquisition team. If you are a high performing, fast paced, recruiting leader who is excited about the prospect of hiring the best and brightest into a fast growth, entrepreneurial consulting organization, you will thrive in our environment. At West Monroe we pursue world class business consultants and technical talent. The business consulting and technical talent we recruit is often passive, engaged in their work, and a top performer within their current organization. It’s your job to skillfully hunt, engage and sell these passive candidates on the opportunities within West Monroe. To be successful in this role you must be adept at identifying key sources, mapping and profiling competitive talent, and building a healthy pipeline of talent for your key client stakeholders. You must be strategic and partner with your executive stakeholders brainstorming, experimenting, collaborating and iterating quickly to identify and implement the right approaches to getting world class business and technical talent in the door.
As a Manager for Executive Recruiting with West Monroe, you will partner with a national team of recruiters and work directly with firm-wide leadership creating go-to-market recruitment strategies for attracting and retaining Partner & Director executive level talent across all our practices. You will execute these strategies by performing full-life cycle recruitment for hiring needs across several business and technology roles locally and nationally. Our Talent Acquisition team is focused on getting the right candidate in the door at the right time. We are looking for a strategic, innovative professional who is progressive and can lead from the front by being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all areas of recruiting of executives.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Help scale the Executive Recruiting function at West Monroe by enhancing the recruitment team’s ability to rapidly target, identify, source, and present top talent for current and future executive searches
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop search strategies, create position profiles, and build target lists
- Develop passive candidates through name generation, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research
- Source active candidates from online databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals
- Source directly into target list companies and industries to identify, qualify and develop candidates
- Maintain reporting of metrics and data generation for all sourcing and recruitment activity
- Screen candidates and resumes / applications for skills, availability, interest level, and salary range
- Proactively develop, grow and maintain a network of external prospects that may become, or may lead to, potential candidates for future searches
- Effectively manage the full life cycle executive recruitment process including assessments, interview coordination, and offer negotiation
- Interact with and build successful partnerships with firmwide leadership
- 10 + years of corporate and/or agency recruiting experience; a minimum of 3+ years focused on executive search
- Expertise hiring a wide variety of senior corporate roles and varying levels of expertise
- Significant full-cycle recruitment experience/responsibility for professional level hiring needs
- Extensive sourcing experience with Boolean techniques and tools including LinkedIn Recruiter
- Proven ability to develop value-add partnerships with executive and senior level management
- Knowledge of enterprise wide HRIS, Applicant Tracking systems, and CRM systems
- Proven experience working in a results and metrics driven environment
- Well established recruitment network
- Self-starter with strong organization and follow-up skills, demonstrated attention to detail and proven ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Commitment to inclusion and diversity, openness to new ideas and perspectives, and collaborative mindset
- Ability to work with a high degree of flexibility
- Excellent communication skills and proven client service management skills
- Experience working in a professional services environment is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience required
West Monroe is a digital services firm that partners with companies in transformative industries to deliver quantifiable financial value. We believe that digital is a mindset and it’s something companies become, not something they do. We bring together diverse, multidisciplinary teams that use their expertise to develop and execute new ideas and ways of working.
At West Monroe, we invest in our people and care in a big way. We are growing the next generation of leaders who lead with inclusion, enabling us to address our clients’ most complex challenges. If you’re looking for a place where you’ll feel supported, our team will help you grow. We believe that growth breeds opportunity for all. And know that when we come together, we can do what's never been done.
Our fast-paced culture and collaborative teams bring the energy and expertise needed to make an impact and deliver beyond expectations. If you are ready to set big goals with us, join us on our journey of building what matters for our clients, our people, and our communities.
West Monroe is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.